|Price:||$8.85 & FREE Shipping|
Kiribai Red Bean Steam Warming Eye Pillow
- In modern life, working and internet surfing give enough pressure to your eyes.
- This innovative eye warming pillow generates comfortable warming vapor, gives you a comfortable warmth for over-used eyes from full day's work in 10 minutes. Soothe, relief, and recover!
- Natural vapor from bean helps relieve tiring eyes. Red and green bean is a kind of plants which contains high water content, compared with other cereals or beans.
- After heating, the water content evaporates and release vapor. This warm vapor can effectively soothe the body and relieve stress and tiredness.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Otherwise, I like this product and do not regret purchasing it.
What it is: This is basically a cloth eye mask with a mix of green/red beans sewn inside.
How it works: You heat it in the microwave for 30-40 seconds, which heats up the beans. You then put the mask over your eyes. The beans retain the heat and work to warm up your eyes and the muscle around them. It is warm for at least 5 minutes.
The result: I find this to be very soothing for the eye and face in general. My eyes feel good and well rested after using it. I use it in the middle of the day to rest my eyes, and also before sleep.
What I like:
- All natural (uses beans instead of plastic and electronics or chemicals)
- Good Value (eye steam strips cost about $1 per one-time-use-strip, this mask promises at least 200 times use, which comes to about $0.06 per use, is much better for the environment and your wallet)
- Easy and quick to prepare - just put it in microwave
- Feels good for the eye
What I wish: if there was actual steam to help moist eyes, which would help with dry eyes and irritations.
YOU SHOULD NOT be wetting this eye mask. Beans may sprout (not sure if they would after being microwaved, but there is a chance they may turn mushy by being wetted and then heated)
Even though the "steam" in the title and picture is kind of misleading, I am still glad I purchased this product.
It's because they used bean(it won't sprout because it's fried). Also they used right material (I guess cotton not sure) for eye pillow.
After using this eye pillow you can feel your eyes are way more relaxing and clear. After getting LASEK surgery my eye easily get tired and dried. I feel this eye pillow became treatment for me. If you have dry eyes, GET THIS.
This warms in the microwave.
This is a cloth eye pillow.
The pillow feels like it's full of beans and feels nice.
MIGRAINES (how to save your day/evening if you think you've missed your window to take your meds):
1) Immediately take your meds as you would at the aura-stage of your migraine.
2) Wrap your neck with a scarf (be sure to wrap as many times as you can around your neck so your neck is toasty).
3) Sip very warm water/tea (not so hot that it'll burn you, but as warm as you can handle without any discomfort).
4) Heat your eye pillow and alternate between placing on your eyes and your forehead.
5) If you are prone to pain induced vomiting, you may want to eat some oyster crackers and/or suck on some hard candies (ginger if you can find them you should have them on hand).
6) Keep you sipping liquids warm, keep your neck covered, and keep your eye pillow very warm until your migraine melts away.
LONG TERM MIGRAINE FIX:
You may also look into taking Trader Joe's brand chewable melatonin supplements each night before bed (or 9 hours before you will wake up); do this for a few months may significantly reduce or completely get rid of your migraines. When you've had three months of taking one capsule nightly if you've been migraine-free for 3 weeks then you can stop taking these and the effect should last as your system should be reset. If you're still getting migraines at the end of the three months then continue another month until you've been migraine-free for 3 weeks.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Super awesome eye mask that makes you smell like red bean. I microwaved it for 30 seconds, but it is still a little too hot, they have temperature sensing material in the back that... Read morePublished 22 days ago by JJMG99
This is really convenient. It helped relief my eye pressure and improved my dry eye symptom a little bit.Published 1 month ago by le papillon
even though i dont understand anything written on it- it is a great product.Published 1 month ago by G-Unit
Very useful. It help my eyes see better. its like having a nice warm massage for the eyes.Published 1 month ago by XY
I can't sleep without it! I use to have trouble sleeping at night and due to little hours of sleep, I have dark circles under my eyes. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Patricia Garcia
It's a lie, cheap beans in cheap cloth. There is absolutely no steam at all. There is no mechanism to slowly release the heat, it is either too hot or get cold very quickly.Published 2 months ago by Ken