Kiridashi Knife,"Bi no Kawa" Handmade by Japanese Craftsman, Kiridashi Kogatana
- Hand-Made - This kiridashi knife is made by an accurate work of traditional craftsman, Hiroyuki Nagaike (長池廣行).
- Traditional - The technology and techniques of making sword have been inherited since the Edo period (over 100 years ago), and it was designated as a national traditional craft in 1996.
- Fits in your hand - Traditional craft products are hand-made in the main part of the manufacturing process, and each product are shaped into ergonomically appropriate size and shape, safety is one of the well concerned part in hand-made.
- Supreme material is used - The steel used for the knife is high carbon steel "blue paper steel" (Aogami super). The carbon content ratio increases in the order of Aogami 2, Aogami 1, Aogami super. This knife uses the highest rank of steel. hardness, sharpness, and abrasion resistance (permanence) are affected by the carbon content ratio.
- Valuable - the knives can be only made 2 in two days because they are handmade by one craftsmen and takes multiple hours to shape each one of knives. Because it takes huge effort to finish one knife, it is not easy to get one in the U.S. and even in Japan.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The highest rank Japanese hand-crafted kiridashi knife for people looking for real cutlery.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|