Lyft Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New playlist Christmas Soul Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on November 17, 2017
Love it, and not just because its such an excellent value compared to other brands. We use it mainly in our salads, but also for stir frying and baking. It has a pleasant light flavor, and we all know how beneficial real olive oil is for our heart health. I like that it's organic, so I don't worry about it containing residual and dangerous chemical fertilizers or pesticides.

We keep the extra oil in our refrigerator where it solidifies after a day or so. That's a sign it's the real deal. Then we leave it on the counter for a few hours to re-liquify before pouring it into the smaller container we use almost daily.

My only wish would be for it to be packaged in cans or glass bottles instead of plastic. I transfer it to my own large glass bottle after it arrives at my door, just to be on the safe side.

You really can't go wrong with this organic olive oil, and you'll save a bundle compared to the grossly overpriced alternatives.
on November 7, 2017
Excellent quality ... excellent price!!! And Kirkland rates in the top “REALLY EXTRA VIRGIN” olive oil category!
on November 2, 2017
Great value and taste. Difficult to find a better olive oil for this price. It is real olive oil and the quality is great.
on April 30, 2017
Good, wish the price was more competitive
on October 5, 2016
Suppposedly one of the authentic extra virgin olive oil products. It's not as tasty as Trader Joe's California Estate, though, from what I remember
on March 3, 2017
This is great olive oil for cooking, hair treatments, etc. I love the size and the price!
on April 22, 2017
Seems very nice for the money. I'm not a fan of plastic jugs, though...too bad I can't get similar value in a smaller glass bottle.
on September 17, 2017
This is very, very good olive oil at a good price. If you use a lot of olive oil, this is a good buy.
on August 23, 2017
I've ordered this 3 times. Highly rated by one magazine survey as pure virgin Olive Oil.
on September 22, 2017
Seems like good olive oil ... wish I had known it was in a plastic bottle. Bummer.