Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kirkland Signature Sublingual B-12 5000 mcg, 300 Tablets
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Size: 300 Tablets|Change

on February 21, 2013
This B-12 really picked up my energy I'm on Dialysis and it strips my B-12 out of my body and I'm left week and tired not to mention the Dialysis it self. I feel much better and I don't have to keep going to the doctor for B-12 every week. This product really works!!
22 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2013
These are the best tasting of the meltaway B-12 tablets I have tried, and they are the easier to metabolize Methyl B-12 form. The price for the Kirkland brand is also by far the best price per tablet I have found for the 5000mcg size. This is a buy again.
on October 1, 2013
This product is a great way to get your B12. Those of us who are vegans or vegetarians may be lacking in this essential vitamin. It can really increase your energy. My B12 was a little low and after taking this for a while, it is in the normal range. Just slip it under your tongue and it dissolves fairly rapidly. I'll be buying it again.
on April 18, 2015
My pudendal nerve was injured by a slip and fall. I would not accept the shots or surgery for a chance at repairing it. I opted instead to live with it. I mentioned this problem in a drug store, a small chain in Nor California, and the floor manager recommended I take 5000mcg of B 12 per day. I knew the B family is food for the nervous system and I purchased the brand I trusted and began this regimen. My pudendal nerve has been fine if I do this B 12 amount each day. I have run out and forgot to buy more and my pudendal reverted back in no time. I found this at Amazon and I trust Kirkland, bought this and have not been disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly recommend it.
on January 30, 2014
I'm anti sugar and pro probiotics now. And it seems that it's too difficult to have foods aligned with the Paleo diet and Anti fungus foods. Since Sucralose is a super sugar then it probably helps to feed fungus on a super level. Not sure about the Mannitol but people who want gluten free won't be able to eat it. B12 is needed to repair stomach/intestines and when you add these ingredients it's irony.
77 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2013
Had my B12 levels checked after using for 2 months and it definitely raised my levels. The taste is okay and the price very good.
on October 11, 2013
How wonderful to find this quantity and such a great price. There is no difference between the Kirkland brand and the name brand.
on July 12, 2014
I waited a few months before reviewing to see what the actual results were from taking these B-12 supplements. I can now say, from personal experience, that they do indeed work, and work well. The reason that I ordered them in the first place was that my Dr. ordered labs said that my B-12 level was low. My Dr. indicated that I might need to begin taking B-12 shots. Within a couple of days of hearing this I ordered this product. (Kirkland Signature Sublingual B-12 5000 mcg, 300 Tablets) Upon receiving them I took 1 per day for nearly three months, when I had labs done again. My new levels showed >2000. The normal range showing on my lab report is said to be 200-1100. I haven’t had a chance to ask my Dr. if being to high is a problem, but the lab report did not indicate that this was an issue. I have cut back to 1 every other day though just to be sure.

The pills themselves taste great and I have no problem dissolving them under my tongue as directed.

Great product at a reasonable price that works well.
on April 12, 2014
slow dissolve for better absorption.
No cyanide molecule.
Good Taste. Big enough to not drop onto floor very often.
Great!
on January 5, 2015
I HAVE to take B-12 because the portion of my intestine that normally absorbs B-12 (the Ilium) was removed due to a blood clot. Therefore, I don't/can't get B-12 through my normal diet or food, which can lead to a devastating disease called Pernicious Anemia. I was taking B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) with monthly injections. However, the injectable B-12 has been in short supply, sometimes unavailable, the past 3 or 4 yrs. & the prices for it have dramatically increased. After reading about how Methylcobalamin is more effective in absorbing in the body, and seeing many positive reviews here, I thought I'd try it. After 3 months of usage I'm happy to say that it works great. I take 2 of the sublingual tabs. daily (1 morning, 1 night). My recent B-12 levels bloodwork showed that I was in the 2,000 range so I may drop back to 1 per day. No more shots, no more trying to locate bottles of the evasive B-12 injectable, and less money spent. For me, these have been a win/win situation.