Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 658 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 698 reviews
on September 10, 2016
I use these fairly regularly. I have been donating plasma for a few years and I don't like the look of the scar and scar tissue it creates on my arm, so I purchased these and what I do is poke a hole with a safety pin squeeze some of the inside out on the effected area. I have noticed a significant difference between before and after, although I don't have pictures unfortunately.

This is such a huge amount that I would use the entire capsule each time, but instead I'm only able to really use about 1 capsule for 3 applications or so. I definitely recommend this to anyone that thinks they could benefit from using it on their scarring in order to reduce the scars or blemishes. I have also used it for my children when they have gotten scrapes or cuts and I think it will come in handy going forward as well. I'm very satisfied with this purchase.
on March 9, 2017
My gastric doctor recommended 400 IU of vitamin E to protect my liver. I looked around and finally settled on buying this from Costco. However, my local Costco recently ran out. In a grocery store, they charge $6.00 or more just for 100 gel tablets. So for the quantity of 500, $12.00+ is an excellent price that is comparable to what Costco charge. Ordering this on Amazon is very convenient. I was also concerned that this product may have a short expiration date. When it arrived, my bottle expires in 2022 ... so plenty of time. I was perfectly happy with this purchase and will reorder when I need more.
on May 23, 2016
When they arrived, they were mostly, like two-thirds stuck together, and then when I tried to pull them apart, it became a REAL mess. They should have been kept at a cooler temperature.
on December 1, 2014
A great value on a vitamin that all of us probably need more of. The gelcaps are easy to swallow and easy to pierce (I have been using the oil to help heal some bad scars I recently received). I've used Kirkland brand Vitamin E off and on since I was 16 and always felt like it was a good product.
on February 12, 2014
This product is one of the elite few that carry the USP Verified seal, which means you can rely on its potency and purity. Although 400 IU is far above the government's recommended daily allowance, and vitamin E supplements have been controversial, cardiologists Stephen T. Sinatra and James C. Roberts Reverse Heart Disease Now: Stop Deadly Cardiovascular Plaque Before It's Too Late recommend at least 200 IU of *natural* vitamin E for everyone. This Kirkland vitamin E is not natural, but at 400 IU its protection is equivalent. And the price is right.
on August 14, 2017
Again -- another product where I cannot feel or notice any difference after taking it for about a month.

You can see the oil inside and it looks like a healthy product; unlike some tablets which look like, and more than likely do, clog up your insides. I prefer a soft gel to a capsule.
on April 11, 2016
I purchased this to add to my raw cat food mixture. The capsules are relatively easy to puncture, though I can never get out all the contents. That being said, I know this is not the purpose it was made for.

My felines are in perfect health, so it must be doing its job!
on March 15, 2017
I've taken Vitamin E all my adult life - from my 20's. I'm 72 now. Healthy as a horse. Good product for the money. If Costco sells Kirkland, I believe it's good.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 8, 2016
I can't review these Vitamin E for oral consumption because I use these on my face mixed into my night cream. The gel is really thick so I mix it into my cream really well. I have great skin and will continue this routine.
on August 4, 2014
Produce arrived on time. Unfortunately, the heat (I live near Phoenix) melted the gel caps together somewhat - they're all in one big lump, and it's a tedious process to separate them. I feel this is my fault, not the manufacturer's nor the vendor's, and I expected this to happen (just to a lesser degree). Nonetheless, once separated, they are still in good condition and I would definitely purchase these again -- but I would wait until the cooler months to do so.