|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (23%)|
Kiscords Baby Safety Cabinet Locks For Knobs Child Safety Cabinet Latches For Home Safety Strap For Baby Proofing Cabinets Kitchen Door RV No Drill No Screw No Adhesive / Color Black / 5 Pack
- Available in white and black colors. They work only on cabinets with side-by-side round knobs. Have handles? See our other product designed specifically for side-by-side straight handles (you can easily find them by clicking on the "Kiscords Childproof Cabinet Lock" (blue link) located just above these bullet points). Also, view our instructional videos on YouTube. Just t
- No drilling, no adhesive, no damage to cabinets
- Easy to use for adults --- not children
- Adjustable to fit cabinet knobs 6 1/2 inches apart on center
- Kiscords child safety cabinet locks install easily with no tools needed
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT: It looks like my pictures got deleted, so I will try to add them again. In the meantime, the way you use it with handles is like this:
1. Make a 2" loop at one end of the cord.
2. Push the smaller latch to the other end of the cord.
3. Run the small latch through both handles.
4. Put the small latch through the 2" loop.
5. You now have the cabinet loosely secured.
6. Tighten the loop so that the small latch can't slip through it.
7. Push the small latch up towards the tightened loop so that it holds the cabinet doors tightly shut.
While the kids are small, you can leave the loop big and just pull the small latch tight against it so that it's easier to open. My two year old has figured out how to get that open, so now I have to tighten it all up.
***July 17, 2012 UPDATE***
Am still very pleased with the product. My biggest problem is remember to put them back. When they are on and closed she can't get into the cabinet. She tries but no luck. Would definitely recommend. My LO is 14 months old and they are working at this point. I purchased Safety 1st cabinet locks and they were either recalled or wouldn't fit on our cabinets.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are so easy to use and install. They can also be brought and used with you. I like that you can reuse them after they are uninstalled also. They keep the kids out too. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Sarah
I put these on my under-sink cabinet knobs. Yep, knobs. So far so good. My daughter, 2, has attempted to pull them off to no avail. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Dacy
These are so easy to use but you need to make sure you know how to put them on correctly....if you try to make the two sides hanging down even, they will be able to be pulled open... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Lauren
My daughter is 18 months so she doesn't know how to open it yet so it's working for us thus far.Published 5 days ago by Mimi
These are great and keep our 2 year old out of the kitchen and other cabinets throughout the house without being cumbersome to use!Published 6 days ago by J. Hensarling
This investment was a no brainer! Easy purchase, affordable, prompt delivery and easy placement. Job done, effortlessly!Published 8 days ago by Chulisnacki
Nothing has worked so far! My son would take off every other lock type thing and hand it to us while laughing. These are also not as unsightly as other safety locks we have tried. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Christine Gower
This did not work for our cabinets because it was too short. We ended up buy another product to deter our toddler from getting into cabinets.Published 12 days ago by Katie Blevens