Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on May 23, 2016
We love Sam! My mother in law brought home "You Can Do It Sam" for my 2.5 year old from a local book sale. They are simple, yet magical little books. I like them as much as my son does. Which is important, because anyone with a toddler knows, you have to read the same stories over and over! This particular story is about Sam and his mom going through their bedtime routine on a stormy night, all leading up to what Sam is waiting all evening for...his kiss goodnight. To my knowledge, there are 3 same books: "Kiss Good Night", "You Can Do It Sam", and "Don't You Feel Well Sam?."
on August 12, 2017
A wonderful little book! My grandson likes this book so much I ordered this one for my younger granddaughter!
on March 1, 2017
It is one of my all-time favorite books for children. When my daughter was little we read it so many times that she came to know it by heart. There are lots of opportunities for hugs and kisses as you read. I also appreciate how durable it is. I ordered this book for my grandchildren so they can enjoy it as well. L. Hunt
on December 26, 2013
I bought this years ago for my son, Sam, since the bear in the story's name is Sam. The book is a sweet reminder of all the routines we parents go through as we tuck our little ones in bed each night. My son is now 7 and still loves it when I occasionally read this at bedtime to him, and act it out ("and Mrs. Bear kissed Sam once, then twice, and then twice more. AGAIN! cried Sam ...."). He calls it one of his "sweet" books, and I love when he pulls it off his bookshelf for a sweet reminder of when he was just like the little bear, Sam, expecting the same bedtime rituals.
on May 20, 2017
A great bedtime book! My toddler loves this one!
on October 12, 2014
This is the second time we have bought this book. The first version was the lightweight paper version and after many nights of being slept with my son ended up pulling it apart. We decided to buy the smaller but thicker cardboard version and I am glad we did.

My son absolutely loves this book. It's his number 1 favorite for bedtime. He is old enough now that he will start to anticipate what is coming up and I can't wait for the day when he can read it to me!
on July 17, 2016
Small size FYI. Love this book and I have it full size for which bought this as a gift thinking it was same but it's very small. I am sure the description- if I had read it - would have shown size so this is 100% my fault. The story and pics are the same so still giving 5 stars of course.
on October 20, 2014
My baby's favorite :) bought it this time as a first present for my friend's baby due in a few months. I always make the same voices for the mom and baby in the book and my son loves it, but he loves even more when the mom kisses the baby bear and then I kiss him as well :) a very very sweet book to share with a little one
on March 9, 2013
Our daughter just loves this book. It goes through Sam's whole bedtime routine in a pleasant repetitive manner and the anticipation slowly builds before you get to the big kiss goodnight. She starts smiling and giggling as soon as Mrs Bear says "Hmm, books, blanket, friends, milk..." and then she and Sam both get goodnight kisses, twice. Some other reviewers complained about the syntax but it never bothered us. I think if you are used to your children's books having a cadence or rhyming then it will bother you more but it was fine for us.
on April 2, 2015
Originally this book was purchased for my oldest son who is now 15. It was such a family favorite that by the time it reached my fourth child who is 3 it was in shreds so I had to order a new one. I am not sure what is so loved in this story but my children (3 boys and 1 girl) all have loved it. I would highly recommend it.