Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on April 5, 2014
At first, I was undecided on whether to purchase Kiss Me Once by Kylie Minogue due to the review I read in one of the local newspapers that I received and comparing it with another reviewer of a music website where I am a subscriber to their newsletter. I decided to go with my own intuition to obtain Kiss Me Once due to positive memories of hearing her music on my honeymoon back in early 2004. In my humble opinion, getting Kiss Me Once by Kylie Minogue was very much worth it because of the unique and enjoyable tracks that are reminiscent of not only my honeymoon but a fun and carefree life cycle that I had in the early 2000’s. There are many good songs on this collection. However, I enjoy tracks 4, 5, 10, 3, and 9 the most due to getting a sense of her creative and strong spirit shining the most through these tracks. The dvd portion of this edition also enhances this collection. Overall, Kiss Me One by Kylie Minogue is great to get if you are familiar with any of her previous works and/or enjoy dance/electronica music.
on March 24, 2014
I am a Kylie fan and have been for a long time. With switching her labels I was worried that the true beauty that is Kylie would be lost. That fear was unfounded. Once again, Kylie delivers a true toe-tapping dance album true to herself. From the early release of Into the Blue we witnessed Kylie's return with anticipation for what else would be on the album. The "snippet preview" released before the album's full release did not do justice to the songs on the album.

My personal favorite on the album is If Only, but it is only slightly my favorite as the all the sounds on the album are true Kylie treats. My least favorite song is the over processed Beautiful duet with Enrique, but even that song, once you listen to the whole thing isn't too bad. Here's hoping in true Kylie form that song gets a good once over by the DJs and they come out with a stylized dance version to do it justice.

Will this album be my ultimate favorite Kylie CD ever? Probably not. Is it an album I will listen to over and over along with the others? Definitely!
on March 30, 2014
Incredible dance-pop from the Australian version of Madonna. I can't figure out why she's not a bigger star in America, but it's out loss, not hers. She's a mega-star in Europe, and this album is a perfect example why. Non-stop dancefloor stompers, a perfect album for gym workouts. Kylie looks great, her voice is good (not great, but good enough), and she has an ear for what modern dance music should sound like.

If anyone gets to kiss her, good luck stopping with just one!
on April 22, 2014
Kylie herself never fails to deliver to her fans. Musically, this album is VERY "Kylie" with a fresh twist. We get to hear a new side of her with a wink at the past.

As for the Deluxe Edition... The packaging is ideal; cardboard sleeve, extra photos in the booklet (although I hoped for more), 2 bonus tracks (they're worth your time!), and a DVD to bring you deeper into the world of "Kiss Me Once". The DVD features are acceptable although my only complaints are I wish certain features were like ones on past releases: ie. "Kylie on Kiss Me Once" - she doesn't talk track by track. More like selected tracks. Also it would have been nice to have a photo gallery to accompany the Behind The Scenes of the photoshoot.

Either way, if you're a true Kylie fan and want something a little more to take you further into the world of Kiss Me Once, this edition is for you!
on March 22, 2014
Kylie Minogue who's a Bit Of A Cult Pop Star In The U.S.A. But She delivers Her Best album In Years. She switched Management. AND the Opening Track Into The Blue is so Universally Acclaimed. I think for a Future Single I agree I wanna See Les Sex as a Future Single from Kiss Me Once. And I highly Recommend This Album as A New Beginning and Introduction To The New Ms. KYLIE MINOGUE. WELCOME BACK KYLIE MINOGUE..WE MISSED U SO MUCH PRINCESS
on March 27, 2014
listen. im gonna make this brief. kylie is THE BEST POP SINGER I HAVE EVER HEARD. no one else can put out consistent amazing pop albums, but this woman. Being that i am from America it can get hard to find a kylie cd in a store nerby, but i'll always drive the extra miles to get to her. STANDOUT TRACKS: into the blue, kiss me once, million miles, sexercise, fine, etc. Go get the album if you don't already have it. She's in a class of her own!
on June 7, 2016
Oh my! Can't believe I was late to a Kylie party. I've loved Kylie since forever and a day and sadly I decided to skip this party based on someone ruining a song for me. Regardless I'm here and I can't get it out of my head, time to turn up the fever, unleash the body language before the impossible princess, Aphrodite takes us light years from here, into X to whisper in out ears "...Kiss me once" [heart stops] I guess we know why it's only once.
on April 3, 2016
This was my 2015 Summer CD along with Closer to the Truth by Cher.
I alternated those and pretty much forgot about the rest of my cds.
The only track I skip, really, is Beautiful - it's just not what I'm looking to listen to, but the rest are great.

Standouts -
Into the Blue
Sexy Love
Sexercise
Mr. President (Bonus Track)
on May 3, 2015
This is your typical Kylie album. I don't know what everyone is complaining about. This album is great. All of the songs are catchy and very pop. True Kylie fans will not be disappointed. If you are looking for Aphrodite or Fever part 2, you won't find it here. This is a great album in a long list of already great albums.
on April 30, 2014
Kiss Me Once is yet another masterpiece from Kylie. My favorite songs are Into the Blue and I Was Gonna Cancel. The latter featuring stellar production from Pharrell Williams. The tracks provide a sound foundation for Kylie's spectacular vocal delivery. She seamlessly picks up where 2010's Aphrodite left off. Hope she will tour to support this one. Other sparkling tracks include: Sexy Love, Les Sex and If Only. Go Kylie!!!