"Readers will find themselves falling in love with both Cade and Winter"- Melody Pratt for InD'Tale Magazine
From the Author
- "Onestar breaks off from the others, shooting across the sky, a bright lighttrailing behind it, and I finally understand why people wish on dying stars. Because something alwayshas to die for life to give birth to a new dream. "
- "Paris is pregnant with layers of history, colored with the ink of artists who dared to dream of a world only they could see."
- "It's the nature of being human that, in our own blindness, we lash out and blind others."
- "I think of Winter, of her smile, her eyes, her armswrapped around me, and I know where home is. It's wherever she is, and rightnow she is too far away. My heart has escaped my body and is walking Pariswithout me."
- "She openedherself to him, and, in that moment, she opened herself to the world. Let ithurt her. Let it burn her veins, boil her blood and scorch her heart. For wherethere could be pain, there could be pleasure and love. She would be cold nolonger. She would melt the hearts of others, and in turn, they would melt hers.She would feel the full spectrum of emotions and cry. She would be human. Andshe would be happy."