- File Size: 2757 KB
- Print Length: 272 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 13, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NAJ10G0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #317,557 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $9.00 (69%)
Kiss Me in the Snow Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 272 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I have read and enjoyed all of Rich Amooi's books and this book is even better than his last one. I appreciate that they are are all stand alone stories that can be read in any order. No cliffhangers and no smutty language; his books have an emphasis on romance, not on explicit sex - and on comedy, not slapstick. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next book and hope Rich Amooi can write quickly. It's so refreshing to read a happy story with a happy ending in this erratic world in which we live.
In my opinion this is another winner from Rich Amooi who writes "Fun, Quirky Romantic Comedies from a Guy's perspective. Rich believes in public displays of affection, silliness, infinite possibilities, donuts, gratitude, laughter and happily ever after." This book delivers all that and more. If you want a bone chilling psychological thriller - this is not the book for you. However, if you're looking for a pleasant read and just want to sit back with a cup of tea, relax and enjoy a good story, then I highly recommend this book for you. I give it 5 stars.
I liked the story, the characters were nice and I had a few laugh out loud moments. I've read a few books by Rich Amooi and they had that little extra spark that makes you swoon. I didn't get that feeling with this book that's why it doesn't get 5 stars but if you're looking for a fun, clean romantic Christmas story, you should definitely pick up this book !
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy