- File Size: 2956 KB
- Print Length: 271 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 13, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NAJ10G0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #36,704 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $12.00 (92%)
Kiss Me in the Snow Kindle Edition
|Length: 271 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have read and enjoyed all of Rich Amooi's books and this book is even better than his last one. I appreciate that they are are all stand alone stories that can be read in any order. No cliffhangers and no smutty language; his books have an emphasis on romance, not on explicit sex - and on comedy, not slapstick. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next book and hope Rich Amooi can write quickly. It's so refreshing to read a happy story with a happy ending in this erratic world in which we live.
In my opinion this is another winner from Rich Amooi who writes "Fun, Quirky Romantic Comedies from a Guy's perspective. Rich believes in public displays of affection, silliness, infinite possibilities, donuts, gratitude, laughter and happily ever after." This book delivers all that and more. If you want a bone chilling psychological thriller - this is not the book for you. However, if you're looking for a pleasant read and just want to sit back with a cup of tea, relax and enjoy a good story, then I highly recommend this book for you. I give it 5 stars.
I liked the story, the characters were nice and I had a few laugh out loud moments. I've read a few books by Rich Amooi and they had that little extra spark that makes you swoon. I didn't get that feeling with this book that's why it doesn't get 5 stars but if you're looking for a fun, clean romantic Christmas story, you should definitely pick up this book !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy