|Price:||$9.33 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by American Sports Nutrition.
Kiss My Face Honey & Calendula Moisturizer-6 oz
- Superior hydration
- Bursting with botanicals
- Great for very dry skin
- Excellent absorption
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Honey and Calendula Moisturizer
This amazing ancient combo is wonderful for moisturizing dry chapped skin. Restorative and hydrating Honey is blended with healing and soothing Calendula for a formula that helps relieve thirsty distressed skin.
Your skin absorbs what you put on it, so treat it right! Our unique, balanced formulas are bursting with botanicals and essential oils to soothe and hydrate your hands, face and body. After bath or anytime, let our sensational scents and extracts nourish your skin, senses, and soul.
Apply liberally day and night for beautiful, radiant skin. This natural moisturizer is especially formulated to use all over your body.
Kiss My Face Natural Moisturizers are also available in these scents:
- Olive & Aloe Moisturizer with Oat, Shea, and Sunflower Oil for sensitive skin. A great basic moisturizer, it contains Olive Oil and soothing Aloe Vera.
- Olive & Aloe Fragrance Free Moisturizer for those with sensitive noses. The same moisturizing Olive Oil and soothing Aloe Vera as its scented counterpart, without the fragrance.
- Coconut Moisturizer protects and nourishes, giving skin a smooth, silky texture with a tropical tease.
- Pomegranate Acai Moisturizer with Acai Berry, a Super Food for your skin abounding in Omegas, B, E, and C vitamins. Pomegranate helps with cell regeneration from powerful antioxidants.
- Vitamin A&E Moisturizer softens and nourishes with Vitamins A and E to heal and reduce imperfections of the skin.
- Lavender Shea Moisturizer hydrates, calms, relaxes, and balances with Lavender Oil and Wild Crafted Shea Butter. Apricot and Sunflower Oil are a moisture bonus.
- Peaceful Patchouli Moisturizer softens chapped skin with Hemp Seed Oil. Exotic Patchouli brings the Earth direct to you.
- Peaches and Crème Moisturizer improves dull and ashy skin with Fruit Acids and Sugar Cane. It exfoliates and reduces age spots, while Bilberry fruit lightens pigmentation naturally.
About Kiss My Face
Since our humble beginnings in the early '80s (yes, way back in the 1900s) Kiss My Face has been a cruelty-free company, never testing on animals. We continue to evolve as new information and ingredients become available. Today, all of our products are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and SLS free. In addition, our products are free from dyes and synthetic colors such as F, D, and C. Kiss My Face products are pH balanced and are formulated without carmine, lanolin, mineral oils, petroleum, or nanoparticles. It’s only natural to love our products.
The Kiss My Face Mission
Absorb this! At Kiss My Face we believe that nature creates the best ingredients. It’s our mission to combine these natural and organic ingredients in body care products that are innovative and uniquely effective, to make you look good and feel good from head to toe… and a few stops in between.
- Sweet honey scent
- Great for very dry skin
- Convenient tube
- Natural, effective, cruelty-free
- Paraben and phthalate free
- pH balanced
- Recyclable packaging
Honey, Calendula, Coconut Oil
Size: 6 oz
Aqua, stearic acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cetyl alcohol, coco-caprylate/caprate, squalane, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, honey, calendula officinalis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, achillea millifolium (yarrow) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, ...
Apply as needed.
Top Customer Reviews
This one is by far my favorite. It is not oily and most of the ingredients are natural. I love the way my face smells after I use it.
Sometimes I do feel a slight burn when my skin is really dry and I apply the lotion. I live in a very dry climate that just zaps all moisture from your skin. I also use it of my babies skin. :)
After cleansing and toning my face, I would apply just a small amount (a little goes a LONG way), and rub it in. The smell is pretty apparent, and is something to get used to. I wouldn't say it smells bad, but not great either. Honestly, it kind of reminds me of my grandma. Anyway, after a few days of use, I hadn't noticed any improvement, and honestly, I think it may have made my matters worse, as I began to break out.
I do use this for my hands and feet as well, and again, it's just alright. I takes awhile for it to really be absorbed, so don't go touching any doorknobs after applying. After finally soaking in, I suppose it did soothe my dry hands and feet, but I feel there is probably a product that could do a better (and faster) job.
The consistency is also quite strange, and not of what you would expect with normal lotion. It sort of reminds me of liquid cream soap. A little on the thin side, and sort of sticky. I felt like I was supposed to wash it off after applying it.
All in all, this moisturizer is just ehhh. When all is said and done, the price is the only really outstanding thing about this product.
Five stars all the way.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is one of the few products that hasn't made me break out. It even seems like it helps clear up my skin when I use it. I will definitely be buying this product again.Published 1 month ago by Missy C.
Great product. Smells nice, reminds me slightly of incense, but it's nice. The lotion is really soothing to rashy or irritated skin.Published 2 months ago by EHan
Use it daily, love the feel and softness, I definitely noticed how moisturizer my face felt especially in the winter months.Published 16 months ago by Jacqulyne estep
I don't really like the smell. It is a cream texture. Using very little is enough. But it causes me to break out.Published 19 months ago by Elizabeth Ngu
Love this stuff! Been using it for the past 20 years! Perfect consistency, thick yet absorbs nicely. I actually bring it to work with me daily!Published 21 months ago by Momof1