Kiss My Face Pomegranate Acai Moisturizer, 6 Ounce
- Cruelty free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Pomegranate Acai Moisturizer
Got super fruits? We do with the antioxidant power-house combo of Pomegranate and Acai. Add in Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, and essential oils from Grape Seed and Coconut. This fabulous fruit formula really soothes and nourishes.
Your skin absorbs what you put on it, so treat it right! Our unique, balanced formulas are bursting with botanicals and essential oils to soothe and hydrate your hands, face, and body. After bath or anytime, let our sensational scents and extracts nourish your skin, senses, and soul.
Apply liberally day and night for beautiful, radiant skin. This natural moisturizer is especially formulated to use all over your body.
Kiss My Face Natural Moisturizers are also available in these scents:
- Olive & Aloe Moisturizer with Oat, Shea, and Sunflower Oil for sensitive skin. A great basic moisturizer, it contains Olive Oil and soothing Aloe Vera.
- Olive & Aloe Fragrance Free Moisturizer for those with sensitive noses. The same moisturizing Olive Oil and soothing Aloe Vera as its scented counterpart, without the fragrance.
- Honey Calendula Moisturizer for those with very dry skin. Honey attracts moisture to the skin and combines with Calendula flower to hydrate the driest skins. Grape Seed Oil and Orange Flower extract help soften even more.
- Coconut Moisturizer protects and nourishes, giving skin a smooth, silky texture with a tropical tease.
- Vitamin A&E Moisturizer softens and nourishes with Vitamins A and E to heal and reduce imperfections of the skin.
- Lavender Shea Moisturizer hydrates, calms, relaxes, and balances with Lavender Oil and Wild Crafted Shea Butter. Apricot and Sunflower Oil are a moisture bonus.
- Peaceful Patchouli Moisturizer softens chapped skin with Hemp Seed Oil. Exotic Patchouli brings the Earth direct to you.
- Peaches and Crème Moisturizer improves dull and ashy skin with Fruit Acids and Sugar Cane. It exfoliates and reduces age spots, while Bilberry fruit lightens pigmentation naturally.
About Kiss My Face
Since our humble beginnings in the early '80s (yes, way back in the 1900s) Kiss My Face has been a cruelty-free company, never testing on animals. We continue to evolve as new information and ingredients become available. Today, all of our products are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and SLS free. In addition, our products are free from dyes and synthetic colors such as F, D, and C. Kiss My Face products are pH balanced and are formulated without carmine, lanolin, mineral oils, petroleum, or nanoparticles. It’s only natural to love our products.
The Kiss My Face Mission
Absorb this! At Kiss My Face we believe that nature creates the best ingredients. It’s our mission to combine these natural and organic ingredients in body care products that are innovative and uniquely effective, to make you look good and feel good from head to toe… and a few stops in between.
- Light pomegranate scent
- Antioxidant power house Pomegranate and Acai
- Convenient tube
- Natural, effective, cruelty-free
- Paraben and phthalate free
- pH balanced
- Recyclable packaging
Pomegranate, Acai, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter
Water (Aqua), Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance (Natural), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Phytate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Panthenol, Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Natural Fragrance, Squa
Top Customer Reviews
I was super worried because I never had a facial moisturizer that didn't cause me to break out in turn, but I decided to try this from reviews on it and by golly I don't break out! I do here and there from my girl hormones and all, but not from the lotion I use daily which is this stuff. Oy vey, I looove it. I just wish I had gotten a smaller size so that I could get it in other scents to try them all. Definitely recommend.
First off, the smell can kinda put you off; it's a strange sweet, not really overbearing, but definitely noticeable. As well as that, it's very thick and a little goes a long way, I'd say maybe a dime-sized amount or less for your face and neck.
I've stopped using it a while ago, but for me personally I didn't like the results. I felt my skin was shiny even after the lotion set in & since I have bangs, I felt that the lotion was aiding in more acne developing on my forehead. Perhaps this is just a me problem, for so many people have great things to say about this product and brand, but I think I'll go lotion-less for now.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice scent and great consistency - i.e. not too thick or too thin, but effectively moisturizes.Published 2 months ago by James J. Cole
This lotion is awesome. Not too strong of a fragrance and goes on lightly.Published 6 months ago by Sherrie A. Gustafson
I have sensitive skin and usually break out try new moisturizers but this one did not make me break out. Read morePublished 12 months ago by sandy
I have dry skin but this makes my face too oily. I would go back to my Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Dry Skin which is about the same price.Published 17 months ago by Dayze1up
nice moisturizer. love it because it doesn't have junk ingredients in it.Published 18 months ago by Sue B
Very nice! I love that I put this on and felt just as good as the super expensive moisturisers. I find that most face lotions stings so I was very happy when this one didn't.Published 19 months ago by Tina
I wish this product had worked as well as promised, it felt nice and smooth when I began applying it, but after it was on it just burned a lot. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Samira