- Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.1 x 6.4 inches ; 1.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003N4OE7A
- Item model number: 6001702
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (32 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #301,263 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Material Feature: Biodegradable Warning
Kiss My Face All Purpose Natural Peace Castile Soap, Grassy Mint, 17 Ounce
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy the mild, clean scent like early morning in a mountain meadow- refreshing & stimulating, you’ll wish the cleaning never ended
- Biodegradable, environmentally safe
- Vegetable based, vegan formula
- No SLS, parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrance
Customers who bought this item also bought
Give Peace Soap a chance! Peace & love….some things never go out of style. Combining organic olive oil with coconut, hemp & jojoba oils for luxurious lather & mildness, we have created a totally pleasurable cleaning experience- from head to toe, ceiling to floor, our castile soap cleans skin & much more. Veggie, countertop, dishes or sweater, it does it all & it does it better.
IngredientsAqua, cocos nucifera (coconut oil), olea europaea (olive oil fruit oil)*, cannabis sativa (hemp seed oil)*, xanthan gum, natural fragrance blend*Organic
Top Customer Reviews
This didn't smell quite like I would have guessed. I like candles and air fresheners that have that sweet/fresh-cut grass scent. But this has more of a sweet-mint smell, almost like spearmint. It's not overwhelmingly minty, just nice and light. I've tried Dr. Bronner's mint castile soap before and it was much more intensely minty.
Now I want to try the other scents available, too.
It does a good job getting him clean without stripping all the natural oils like most shampoos. I will admit his hair doesn't look quite so squeaky-clean as with regular baby shampoo, but that's because regular shampoos strip all the natural oils from the hair, whereas this one doesn't.
I've even used it on my own hair with great results. I can't resist the smell, sort of a "Calgon, take me away" moment in the shower.