Safety WarningCaution: irritant. Contains ethyl cyanoacrylate. Bonds skin instantly. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and skin. Keep away from children. Eyelid bonding: rinse with soapy water and consult a physician. Skin bonding: soak and ease apart gently. Not for use in the area of the eye. Wear beyond 7 days is not recommended.
IngredientsNails: ABS Plastic.
Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate.
Clean nails with acetone-based polish remover. Select the correct size nails for each finger. If needed, gently file sides for best fit.
1. Apply glue to nail.
2. Apply thin, even layer of glue to natural nail.
3. Starting at cuticle press on & hold for 5 seconds.
4. File to desired shape & length.
5. Polish & go!
1. Do not force or pull nails off.
2. Trim & file surface to disrupt protective top coat.
3. Use Kiss® All or OneTM artificial nail remover; or, soak nails in acetone-based polish remover until soft. Wipe off softened plastic and glue.