Kissa's Waterproof 2T Pocket Training Pants, Blue (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Waterproof training pants with special pocket opening to customize absorbency
- Pull up kid friendly design
- Soft cotton flannel inner helps create the "wet" feeling for quicker transition
- Adjustable design allows for 4 snap settings, adjust legs and waist openings as needed
- Side snaps make clean ups a breeze
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Kissa's New Pocket Training Diapers have snap closures. This ensures that they "stay put," but the snaps were very easy for me to undo in time for her to make it to the potty and for cleaning up messes. And with 2 sets of snaps they are adjustable so they fit chubby or lean kiddos. These trainers are also designed so that they can be easily pulled up or down by little ones. It was a little difficult to get Hannah to do this the first few times, but she did eventually catch on. And once she did she began calling the trainer "big girl panties" instead of a diaper. Which only made it easier to get her to wear it and think about it in a positive light in regards to using the potty. And of course, the ADORABLE design only made her and I want to sport it even more! (Ours had a cutesie bicycle pattern on the inside of it.)
Made like an AIO (all in one) diaper there is no liner to mess with. But, you can always add extra absorbency if you need it because there is an open pocket in this one (which we did for overnight and had no leaks!).
1) The "pocket" isn't sewn very wide (and is actually TAPERED--so the pocket gets skinnier and skinnier the further it goes) so it's hard to stuff with...anything, really. I've had to fold everything in half, which just adds a lot of bulk. My son hates wearing these.
2) The design is really weird. When you get these on the poor kid, they look fine from the front but the back just looks ridiculous! My son has a puffier butt in these than he does with cloth diapers!! Weird design. I really don't like it.
3) Leaks. Always. I know it's not a fit issue and I've stuffed these with every type of material out there. We always have leaks. And we only put these on my son during nap time--AFTER having him got potty beforehand. Completely useless.
4) HOLY HANNAH, THEY STINK!! I think it's the material the inner lining is made of. Oh my goodness, do these retain smells!! NONE of my other cloth diapers or training pants stink after being washed. I wash these with all the rest - so no different treatment - and these come out smelling like they did before being washed! They LOOK clean...but they smell AWFUL.
Bottom line - these are a waste of money. Hard to stuff (which is why I bought them in the first place - so I could stuff them for nap time), weird puffy butt design, leaks, stinky. Bad investment. Glad I only bought one to test it out!
It is definitely tighter in the waist than the legs as other reviewers have stated - our boy is skinny-waisted, so it hasn't affected us much yet, but we started on the widest settings and he was only 18 months. I'm not sure how well it's going to fit as he grows, and it's already pretty tight. Especially when stuffed, it's quite difficult or impossible for him to get them on and off himself.
The biggest negative, in my opinion, is how slim the pocket is. You can't put a prefold or a microfiber lining from another brand in there - it's very very skinny. The only thing we've found that works is to use an old-fashioned flat diaper folded into fourths or sixths lengthwise, and even then, I have to stuff it. My husband's hands are too large to fit in the deepest part of the pocket to pull the stuffing taut. That being said, the tiny pocket does give it a much trimmer fit in the front - in the back, he looks a bit ridiculous. It gives him a HUGE butt for some reason.
He has leaked through them more than once, but they are meant to be trainers, so I don't blame the diaper for that. Considering it can hold a full pee before it starts leaking, that's more than most trainers do if you're looking for absorbency. I just wish other brands made the outside waterproof so we could have some options to compare it to.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These fit nicely. My daughter never had an accident in these but there isn't much room for more than one insert. I was worried about leakage.Published 17 months ago by Dee Mom
Like these best of all the training pants I have tired (and I have tried a lot). Anytime my girls have had slips, it has always been poo--- soooo, the snaps on the side were key!! Read morePublished 19 months ago by redlady
These worked well as we transitoned out of diapers at nighth into sleeping through the night dry. He loved these and will still even occasionally wear them (thoughI don't put the... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Amazon Customer
I really like the design. They are easy to use. One problem--some of the snaps are falling apart after having them for only about one month. Read morePublished 22 months ago by biker
Smaller size than expected. Never had a chance to use it because it was uncomfortably small when received.Published 22 months ago by Nika
Eh, well, I should have listened to the warnings. I wanted to like this trainer, but it just doesn't work. The fit is awful at best. Read morePublished on July 11, 2014 by Chris & Sandy
I bought these to use for naps/ overnight as my daughter is already potty trained. With an insert, they have not leaked at all (we've been using them for several weeks). Read morePublished on June 10, 2014 by Meghan M.