- File Size: 2530 KB
- Print Length: 617 pages
- Publisher: IndieWrites, Inc. (September 20, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 20, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01JTDE03G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#33,246 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #47 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- #59 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Collections & Anthologies
- #674 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
Kisses, Kids and Bundles of Joy: Seven Christian Winter Romances Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
As a grandmother, winter, children. and romance go together. As a teacher and mother in law to a elementary principal, I enjoyed reading Childish Ways by Jen Faulk and For Tracy by Trisha Grace. As the oldest daughter, who cared for her parents, I understand the struggles of being a caretaker and therefore identified with Deena Ross in One Winter Kiss by Lindi Peterson and To Gain a Mommy by Tanya Evensong. In Foolish Heart by Cindy Flores Martinez falling in love with somebody from a different country can be heart wrenching, who gives up their country of residence? Fame, fortune, an abandoned baby, plus a dedicated worker are the key elements of The Baby & The Bachelor.
The romance I could not read was Tropical Kiss or Miss - I found the format hard to follow: Chapter 1 was 11 years ago (2005) plus the present (2016), Chapter 2 -9 years ago (2007) and the present, Chapter 4 - 3 months ago and the present, and Chapter 6 - 8 months later (2017). I gave up after Chapter 1 and therefore I gave the set four stars.
To Gain a Mommy is a beautiful story that was a joy to read. I could not stop until I read the last word and would love to see a sequel to this amazing novella. The characters are realistic and well developed. The past for Hope Michaels and Carl McGuire had to be resolved before their lives could move forward. Add in Carl’s children, Mary and Brody, and Hope’s dog, Goldie, and you have the perfect combination to aid Carl and Hope. There is plenty of action with true to life issues, along with laughter, sorrow, forgiveness, determination, romance, and trust being restored. Tanya Eavenson created a beautiful story filled with grace, mercy, forgiveness and love as Jesus has shown to each one. I’m so glad I had the opportunity to read To Gain a Mommy. I look forward to reading Eavenson’s next book or novella.
I received a complimentary e-book of To Gain a Mommy. This review reflects my personal opinion, that was not required when I received the complimentary e-book.
*I was given this book by the author for my honest review, which I have given.
A nice bit of reading at a really nice price. Well worth the cost!
I have only read For Tracy by Trisha Grace as that is the ARC I received. I absolutely loved it. I couldn't read it fast enough. I only hope there will be more to Keith abd Sarah's story in the future.
I loved the book so much I pre-ordered the box set. I can't wait read the other books in the set.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance