Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$2.98+ $5.03 shipping

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on December 7, 2012
I couldn't put this book down! It was a fun, fantastical read with enough historical facts to make me wish I had paid closer attention in my history classes. I would have been much more interested in history had my English teachers used books like these to make the facts more contextual and relevant. The reviewers with less than favorable remarks need to remember the intended audience-young adults, for whom this book is perfect (though this forty-something adult thoroughly enjoyed it)!
on October 14, 2012
I thought this story was so entertaining! I loved the characters and the fact that the story had a historical undertone. Stephen was the perfect gentleman and Miranda was perfect as a present day young girl trying to do what was asked of her in probably the most difficult role of her acting career! I can't wait for the next time they meet!
on November 29, 2013
I loved this book--so glad I found it when browsing books on line. Highly recommend if you like time travel, history and love stories.
on September 6, 2012
I loved every page of this book! And would defiantly recommend it to anyone who is looking to read a book about love that could never work out.
on September 17, 2012
Enjoyed the story. As a former English major, especially liked seeing how Mingle weaves in so many accurate details of the period.
on November 2, 2012
This book is fun and flirty! The author takes the old and makes it new! Fast paced with characters you can care about.