Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Kissing Under the Spotlight: Kissing Down Under Series - Book 1 Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 209 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
|Age Level: 18 - 18|
- Book 1 of 4 in Alex Jackson Series
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- "I enjoyed this romance more than I thought I would. I thought it would be unbelievable, but it wasn't. It read beautifully and I really enjoyed the characters. I look forward to reading more by this author. I received a free copy and voluntarily left an honest review." Mary Nickell
- "The interaction with Alex and Violet was awesome and as the attraction grew and the two tried to fight it and pasts were revealed I was sorry when it was time for the story to reach its finale.A great read, a fast paced read and a thoroughly enjoyable read set against a glimpse of a world I loved the opportunity to look in on." TashNZ
- "I enjoyed reading "Kisses under the Spotlight". The book was an easy read, the characters are believable and the story line easy to follow. The author's attention to detail was very good and her descriptive writing a pleasure to read. I look forward to the next book in the series." Robyn Fetter
From the Author
Copy and paste the following into your browser to sign up fornew release announcements and exclusive extras: eepurl.com/bvOoXP
The Kissing Down Under series
1. Kissing under the Spotlight
2. Kissing like she means it
3. Kissing her brother's best friends
4. Kissing him at last
Or buy the 4 books in one awesome set - The Kissing Down Under Series
An Unforgettable Holiday
Another Unforgettable Holiday
A Magical Chanukah in New York
Another Magical Chanukah in New York
A Magical Christmas in Jerusalem
Another Magical Christmas in Jerusalem
New York Romance
New York Romance 2
Christmas Kiss, New Year's Wish
Bidding on Love
Falling for Mr Wrong - Desert Seduction book 2
- ASIN : B019BAMDT0
- Publisher : Clarendon 3 Publishing; 2nd edition (December 12, 2015)
- Publication date : December 12, 2015
- Language : English
- File size : 3730 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 209 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #118,680 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Violet and Jackson meet when he requests for a physiotherapist during his hotel stay in Melbourne. Violet is thrilled to meet the man that she’s been a fan forever, but is also a bit concerned after photos of her in a compromising position where spread in the social media with the last man she thought she loved.
When offered the job of being his PT for the duration of his Australia tour , she accepts, knowing that at the end she would have enough money for her business but not realizing her heart would likely be broken.
This was a sweet, and touching audiobook about two individuals from opposite backgrounds finding love when they least expected. But will they take the leap of faith, or will fear keep them apart forever?
And yet, while there are deep issues mentioned at the end as major fears of the hero, they aren’t talked about either between characters or as internal monologue *before* he admits what was holding him back.
There’s also a time limit of three weeks, which is cut short for some unknown reason *before* the heroine brings up her reason for needing to make a side-trip off the tour. She’s given the option of staying on the tour by the hero, but... the entire scene (71% on the Kindle) makes little sense. If he’s cutting their relationship off, which they agreed was going to be short and not permanent, then why does he get mildly upset at her upset? She tells him not to talk to her and yet is disappointed later that he never told her he loved her....
The emotional work didn’t feel supported in the story and the “black moment” wasn’t really much of a black moment beat.
So, I give this three stars and hope the next book has ironed out these weird situations between characters.
Each of the characters is individually interesting, and when you combine them into pairs, small groups, or large groups their qualities are magnified.
This is the kind of book that left me with a goofy grin on my face. Plus, it's book one in a connected series, so there's more fun to come.
Top reviews from other countries
Kisses Under the Spotlight: Alex Jackson Series - Book 1
Alex was so a bit rough on violet on their first meeting so things didnt get off to a good start for her she thought he was arrogant but as they got to know each other and opened up to each other i just loved how their characters grew and Alex was so gentle with violet.
Alex also had a lot in his past so had a lot to overcome. so all in all quiet an emotional story.