Other Sellers on Amazon
Kitch Ice Tray Easy Release White Ice Cube Trays, 16 Cube (Pack of 2)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE IN THE USA: Proudly made in the USA out of top quality FDA approved materials. Each purchase supports American industry and factory workers
- INCLUDES 2 ICE CUBE TRAYS! Each tray makes 16 nice-sized ice cubes for a total of 32
- FLEXIBLE AND DURABLE ICE TRAYS: Ice cubes release easily with just a twist
- STACKABLE: Trays stack easily and neatly in the freezer without sticking to each other
- BPA FREE AND DISHWASHER SAFE: These Kitch Ice Trays are 100% BPA Free and safe to wash in the dishwasher
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Kitch Ice Tray Easy Release White Ice Cube Trays, 16 Cube (Pack of 2)MADE IN THE USA: Proudly made in the USA out of top quality FDA approved materials. Each purchase supports American industry and factory workers. INCLUDES 2 ICE CUBE TRAYS! Each tray makes 16 nice-sized ice cubes for a total of 32 FLEXIBLE AND DURABLE ICE TRAYS: Ice cubes release easily with just a twist. STACKABLE: Trays stack easily and neatly in the freezer without sticking to each other. BPA FREE AND; DISHWASHER SAFE: These Ice Trays are 100% BPA Free and safe to wash in the dishwasher. Kitch Ice Cube Trays, Simply The Best!.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* I've Been Fighting My Ice Machine For Almost A Year. It Won't Release Water To Make Ice. Ugh.
* I've Been Filling The Stupid Thing When I Hear it Empty. ( Pre-Measured Amount).
* And, Here's The Best Part, I Thought I Was Winning.
* I Had An Idea, An Epiphany. Why Not Make Several Trays And Dump Those Into The Bucket. Duh.
* It Was Mind Boggling To Shop For Ice Trays After 30 Years Of An Ice machine, But, I Did It.
* No, I Don't Want Silicone, Thanks Anyway. Not The Itsy Bitsy Cubes Either.
* I Don't Want 'Reusable Cubes', Thanks. I Want Real Ice, Made From Water, And Plenty.
* I Drink At Least A Gallon Of Ice Water A Day. It's Silly, But, It's Important To Me.
* These Trays Are Fabulous. They Are Strong But Flex Easily To Loosen The Ice. They Are Deep. Make Big, Perfect Cubes.
* They Have 16 Slots. Each Tray Makes 16 Cubes. I Use 6 In My Glass. I Get 4 Glasses Per Tray. Awesome.
* The Set Of 4 Trays Stack Up Nicely. No Tipping. No Sliding. No Bottom Dropping Into The Tray Below. Great Design.
* The Plastic Is Medium/Heavy. It's Not A Dollar Store Tray. These Are Actually Really Nice.
* I'm Much Happier Than I Thought I Would Be. So Much For My Thinking.
* I Recommend These To Anyone Looking For Ice Trays. The Are Compact. They Stack Neatly In The Freezer.
* 4 Trays Is Quite A Bit Of Ice. I Can Fill My Ice Machine Tub By Freezing All 4 Of them Twice. Pretty Cool (pun).
* Hope This Info Helps. Thanks For Reading.
We have had these Kitch ice cube trays for about 9 months, to date, and they are definitely durable and built to last the twisting that is required to break the ice apart. We typically fill each cube to just a little below the separator line and freeze. When putting a tray into the freezer we will place it below another tray, which can cause the two to freeze together. We just twist the top tray, with the ice that we'd like to use, to separate the two trays and begin to break up the ice into individual cubes.
If you're in the market for ice cube trays that are built to last, then these Kitch ice cube trays are definitely a good buy.
But not with these trays. They are so affordable, and they are high quality. So far, they have been so easy to use. They are really flexible and durable. When I bend the trays to push the ice cubes out, it takes little to no effort, and the ice cubes come out with ease without getting stuck. For under $10 bucks, I love that I can make 64 cubes at a time. I was only looking for 2 ice trays, but having an extra 2 just means double the ice in the same amount of time. They stack nicely so they don't take up too much space in the freezer. So far, I haven't had any issues with them sticking together. I also love that they are dishwasher safe. Sometimes accidents can happen in the freezer and frozen meat can contaminate the ice trays. I absolutely HATE handwashing ice trays, so this feature will be a game changer.
The size of the cube are slighly bigger than i'm used to, but for me thats good, i use 3 of them instead of the usual 4 i normally would use and they work out pefectly that way.
Easy Release: For this i've had mixed results, sometimes(or a majority of the times i should say) they do release VERY easily with just light lightest twist. When it works out this way it's perfect.
Then there are a few times in between when i have to wrestle with it to get it to release and then when it finally does it pops some of the ice into the air even dropped one one or two cubes on the floor so not too happy about this but it hasn't happen too often to be a big deal and it's something i'm used to with most other trays anyway.
Stacking: I read some really good reviews here about them stacking and not sticking, but this isn't true at all in my experience so far, and really have a hard time seeing how it works for other reviewers.
The only way i can see these not sticking is if you fill the water level maybe about 90% or so, but thats an inconvenient work around i would say
I did try different water levels and of course it works better with lower level water.
but just normally filling the tray, stacking them in the freezer and trying to lift up once made, there is definite sticking, BUT it's still relatively easy to get it unstuck, it's nowhere near as bad as some others i've used before where it would stick so much that it will pull out the cubes from the tray it's sitting one. This one did that twice but only pulled out 2 cubes, and those times the water level may have been slighly too hugh, for the most part it sticks and is easily released without much effort so not a big deal here again.
As a single stand alone tray i'd give this a 5 star, it's mostly easy release, nice size ice cubes, very sturdy and durable feeling, BUT i bought them mainly because of the stacking feature and since that isn't as good as i expected in addition to the easy release no always being "easy", i'm gonna go with a 4 out of 5.
Still a great deal for 4 trays at this price($10) or even at the full price of $20 bucks would be a good buy.
Most recent customer reviews
our other trays (now in the garbage)
the cubes just pop right out...Read more