Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Kitchen Art 57010 Select-A-Spice Auto-Measure Carousel Professional Series, Satin
|Price:||$31.07 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8.25 x 9 x 6.5 inch, each canister holds 4.5 oz. each
- Made of durable plastic with a beautiful champagne satin finish
- Get the exact amount needed without measuring spoons; twist the dial for a perfect 1/4 tsp. measurement
- Includes 12 removable spice compartments on a rotating base and 55 spice labels
- Mounts under a cabinet or shelf, or fully stackable for easy storage of 24, 36 or 48 different spices
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Select-A-Spice Auto-Measure Carousel
The KitchenArt Professional Series Spice Carousel features elegant award-winning designs with patented features. The Auto-Measure Carousel can be mounted under the cabinet or double stacked. 55 spice labels are included for you to to apply to the 12 canisters. Each canister holds 4.5 oz of spices and measures 1/4 tsp with each click. The canister also gives you the option to shake your spices out or to pour.
- 12 canisters on rotating base
- Includes 55 spice labels
- Canister holds 4.5 oz each
- Can be mounted under cabinets or double stacked
For 23 years KitchenArt has played a vital role in the kitchen gadget industry by providing award-winning products. KitchenArt continues to offer sleek and modern designs and will continue to bring innovative products that will benefit kitchens worldwide.
Top customer reviews
I have had the spice racks for a few weeks now, while i still like them (they suit my needs the best(space saving design)) I have since had an issue with them and am having to revise my review.
there is one more con:
i grabbed one of the spice bottles from the rack and the fake stainless piece came off, when it did, the little clear window also came off and spilled the contents of the spice bottle. while i do still like the style and the design is perfect for my kitchen, i am very irritated with this product. first off, it IS cheaply made, second it seems to be either false marketing or bait and switch, there is NO, i repeat, NO Stainless steel in this product.
I really like these spice carousels, but there are minuses with the pluses.
1. stackable so they take up less space
2. lazy susan style makes finding the spice you need easy and adds to the space saving
3. has 3 different serving choices. shake, pour and 1/4 tsp
1. these aren't stainless, they are plastic. there is no stainless in this item, none, the only thing that can be remotely considered stainless is the COLORING of some of the plastic pieces.
2. though the carousels are stable on their own, once you start stacking them they get a little flimsy. i stacked two and do not think i would stack more than that.
3. once you start removing spice shakers, the other shakers don't seem to sit very stable.
overall, i do like these even though they have use issues. it works for me
Additionally, as other reviewers have stated, they leak anything that has a fine powder, so I'm constantly trying to clean and deal with the mess. This had the potential of being a genius idea but they've ruined it by doing it the cheap way.
Immediately before I even got it out of the box the faux metal ring at the top came off the top of the unit and the cheap handle had difficulty staying in place.
As one other person noted, you have to make sure the screws at the bottom of each dispenser is tight. Now I don't have leaks but I'm not having much luck getting anything to dispense from them either.
I expected more from this product. Why is it so hard to find quality products these days? It's just a freaking spice rack for crying out loud!