|Brand Name||Kitchen Bath Collection|
|Item Weight||47.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 20 x 28 inches|
|Item model number||KBCHA75LED|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
Kitchen Bath Collection 30-inch Wall-mounted Stainless Steel Range Hood with Arched Tempered Glass & Touch Screen Control Panel, Carbon filters included.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes 2 high-end LED lights that each have 49 individual bulbs. Competing models have an average of only 15 bulbs per light!
- Touch screen control panel and UL-certified motor
- Capable of (optional) ventless operation. No additional kit required! Charcoal carbon filters included.
- High quality 304 stainless steel -- built to last!
- Features 3 speed settings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
AKDY European Style Wall Mount Stainless Steel Range Hood Vent with Touch Control and Carbon Filters (30)
Cosmo 668WRCS75 Wall Mount Range Hood with Ducted Exhaust Vent, 3 Speed Fan, Soft Touch Controls, Tempered Glass, Permanent Filters in Stainless Steel, 30 inches
Cosmo 5MU30 30 in. Under Cabinet Range Hood with Ducted / Ductless Convertible Duct, Slim Kitchen Stove Vent with, 3 Speed Exhaust Fan, Reusable Filter and LED Lights in Stainless Steel
|Color||stainless steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||—|
|Item Dimensions||30 x 20 x 28 inches||29.5 x 18.9 x 36.3 inches||18.5 x 30 x 39.2 inches||19.75 x 29.75 x 5.5 inches|
Now includes high-end LED light bulbs that are 3x brighter than the average competing model.
WALL MOUNT ONLY. This unit cannot be suspended from the ceiling.
Two-piece adjustable chimney (12.6"W x 11.8" D) with sleek curved edges
No visible welded seam on any of the three faces of the chimney
Touch screen control panel
Two high-end LED lights that each have 49 individual bulbs. Competing models have an average of only 15 bulbs per light -- that's less than 1/3 the brightness.
Three speed settings
Flexible aluminum duct for easy attachment to wall or ceiling
Two aluminum micro-cell grease filters (dishwasher friendly)
Charcoal carbon filters included
Capable of optional vent-less installation. No additional kit required.
High quality 304 stainless steel.
Vent exhaust: 6-inch diameter
Dimensions: 29.6 inches wide x 19.7 inches deep. Height is adjustable from a minimum of about 23 inches to a maximum of 41 inches.
Standard operation voltage for the US and Canada: 110v/60hz
Maximum suction capacity: 700 cubic meters per hour, or 412 CFM. Make sure this is sufficient for your stove.
Duct output: 150mm
Noise: minimum 48db(A), maximum 58db(A)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The glass left to right was not level. You may have to move the control panel metal UP, rather than tighten the glass (these screws are left and right under the filter covers). In the end I had to unscrew the glass on the right to match the gap on the left.
2. To confirm the Fan is hooked to the wall bracket, after removing the filters look inside behind the motor fan.
3. The transformer board was cracked (both LED did not work), so check all functions BEFORE install. Again customer service from the mfg was great in shipping me a new one.
4. The lower metal shield holes did not align (see picture). You have to drill new holes and secure with self drill sheet metal screws. Note also in the picture the fan vent white plastic is cracked from tightening the screw too much. Not likely from shipping forces like the control board.
5. My fault, I didn't realize the metal cover started AT THE GLASS instead of at the top of the motor housing, making my measurement off. This caused lots of sliding up and down of the higher housing while I fiddled with the upper bracket on the wall. Sliding up and down caused scratches on the metal. Don't slide it up and down if you can.
6. Finally finally, rub the whole thing down with vegetable oil or olive oil to get rid of the finger oils.
Some folks have mentioned it being noisey on the high setting, but it is not. It is very quiet on the first two, the third is louder but not what I would called noisey. Very smooth and definitely works as we can see the steam being pulled right up and out. We love the special feature that once you turn off the fan, it keeps running a minute so that it gets any extra fumes out. Best part - the lights. They are LED and they are STRONG. We can light the whole kitchen with these. The stainless steel smokestack and glass top look very crisp and modern and have made our kitchen remodel a complete success. We LOVE this product and highly recommend it. Feel free to email with any questions.
I have never seen a unit this attractive, and functional, for twice the price. I believe I paid just under $200, while the lowest name brand came in at over $400, with fewer add-ons. There is no name on the unit, so it fits with every name brand. Comes with stainless extentions to reach at least 10+ feet. Dual easy clean filters are great, as is the wall unit plug in. This keeps the stove/oven, and range separate. I believe I have had 2 +years of daily use problem free. LEDs, make great night light, and illuminate my tropical ceramic art look lovely inlaid in the beautiful marble backsplash. The front LEDs help to capture the sparkling quartz in gorgeous granite vains that the under the very highend inlaid wooden cabinet lights do not possess, as having all LEDs would over power a subtle kitchen ambience.
The range hood is a gorgeous addition to a very beautiful new kitchen. Only YOU know the triffle spent on the standout rangehood. Frankly, you probably spent more on the water faucet. I did, and which kitchen feature do people look at most often, and repeatedly?
I love this purchase, and I could not believe the price. I still wonder where the foul is hiding. The trick is that most of the name brand companies are all owned by a couple of owners. They set the prices, and calude to keep prices high, for a simple machine device. Ask yourself this question, does your 30 button clothes washing machine, do a much better job, and does it last decades like the pre1997 cast iron tubs did?