Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 143 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 148 reviews
on January 13, 2012
I purchased these based on the fact that they say the bags fit all crock pots up to 8 qts. I have a 7 qt crockpot and the bags are not big enough to fit the oval design. My rating is based on the fact that the description says that they fit all crock pots and they do not. If you have an oval slow cooker you may want to look at other bags. I gave these to a friend with a round crock pot for her to try.
on May 28, 2013
I am still in shock. I hope I can return the remaining products back the seller. I am outraged that I put together a large crock of beans for the family picnic and then run out for other supplies. I come home and find the liner MELTED on the INSIDE AND OUTSIDE of the crock and the most horrendous smell of melted plastic in the house.

I had to throw out the beans since the plastic had melted into the beans and now my crock is ruined ...since the melted plastic is still sticking to the metal part of the inside of the crock.

I wish I had read the reviews better before I bought. Horribly disappointed and I am throwing the remainder of product away since I can not afford any more damage.
Mark
on March 27, 2017
I have an old school slow cooker, the kind that came in avocado green or bright orange, and these work great for it! Perfect size and shape, and the temperatures at which my old Crock Pot cooks are apparently fine with these bags; I've had no issues. I cook in my Crock Pot about once a week so these are a way better value than any other bags, and my cooker can't be immerse in water, so all around a great idea. Thank you!
on May 8, 2013
I tried these bags instead of the usual Reynolds bags that I had been buying in stores. The first one melted/leaked in my small crockpot and they DO NOT fit in my new large 8-quart oval crockpot - too skinny. All I could do was wrap the top around the food instead of the usual turning the outside edge down around the crockpot. I was not impressed and won't be buying these again. Later: I have now had another one melt-down in my crockpot.
on May 3, 2016
I am a newly single mom and I am deal with it Lil Wayne any day now. So I am looking for ways to make my life easier when she comes. Someone told me to try this out. So I decided to buy him to make my meal preparation is here and clean up easier for when I have my child. They look very easy to use. It says to put water in the bottom put your ingredients and then put your lid on top and cook them. They come in a box all rolled up and when you take them out it looks like a big rectangle of plastic. And then you open it up. The only thing is it did not fit in my crock pot and they measure my Crock-Pot to make sure it would. It would not go around the sides but it still does the job. It just doesn't seem big enough but that's okay cause I'm still using the same.
review image review image review image review image
on March 14, 2017
About as expected for the cheaper price. Been spoiled to Reynold's Brand. Not used to the thinner plastic and having to use water under the Liner, but it still works quite well. Probably won't reorder.
on January 24, 2017
These work well as long as you don't plan on putting your crockpot in the oven. Then they heat shrink around the edges and make a stinky mess. It didn't ruin the food... just made it hard to clean up.
on March 18, 2017
Great bags. Makes cleanup much easier. We've ordered three or four sets of these now.
on December 17, 2013
First these claim to fit all crock pots. I have a standard crock pot brand slow cooker and it barely stretched to fit. Second they require you to pour water in before inserting the liner. This wasn't required from Pan Savers or Reynolds brands. After just 3 hours on low the bag began melting around the top, I could smell the plastic. It had also melted a bit inside towards the top and some of the liquid pesto had escaped the bag. . I had to turn my crock pot off, carefully transfer the scalding hot pesto and chicken into another container, remove the melted plastic and clean my crock pot to restart my dinner. There is a reason these are so much cheaper than others. I will stick with Pan savers from now on. They are the best value and quality. I would have been better off using no liner at all.
on March 18, 2017
They work great no cleaning crockpot using these