Kitchen Gizmo Auto-Measure Sugar Dispenser
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SMART. Automatically pours a half teaspoon at a time, for better control and measuring.
- PRACTICAL. Lid twists off for easy refilling.
- INNOVATIVE. Easy Pour. No buttons, levers or handles.
- DURABLE. Made with Top Quality Glass. Dishwasher Safe.
- STYLE. Contemporary, Sleek and Polished.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Kitchen Gizmo Auto-Measure Sugar Dispenser with its patented design helps you measure exactly how much sugar you need without messing up measuring spoons or cups. By just tilting it, you get approximately half a teaspoon (2.5ml) every time you pour. If you want to pour a more at a time, just slightly shake back and forth to disable the mechanism. It is not recommended to pour over steaming food (like coffee or tea) as it will clog the spout and cause it to stop working.
Kitchen Gizmo the New Standard in Kitchenware.
Patented mechanism only allows 1/2 teaspoon (approximately 2.5ml) at a time. Just slightly shaking disables the mechanism.
Made from top quality glass, this sugar dispenser is designed to be sturdy and efficient.
Lid twists off for easy refilling.
Clear glass body shows how much you have left.
How to Fill Shaker:
1. Twist off the top counter-clockwise to open sugar dispenser.
2. Pour sugar into shaker.
3. Twist the top back on clockwise to close.
Your Sugar Dispenser is now ready to use.
How to Use:
1. Just one tilt to pour ½ teaspoon (approximately 2.5 ml) of sugar. NO more over-measuring and spilling. So easy you can even let your kids use it.
2. If you want more than just 2.5 ml, just shake it slightly from side to side to get as much sugar as you want.
The Search for Perfection:
We firmly believe that there is never a reason to settle for anything less than perfect. Our kitchenware is the ultimate in quality and performance.
Compare with similar items
OXO Good Grips Sugar Dispenser, 2.5 x 5.5-Inch
Automatic Sugar and Spice Dispenser 1 or 1/2 Tablespoon At the Push of a Button by Dispensacc
Elemental Kitchen Pour-&-Go Measured Pour Glass Sugar Dispenser, 250ml / 8 oz.
Prodyne SD-7 Sugar Please, Sugar Dispenser
150ml Glass Auto Measure Sugar Dispenser / Dispenses One Teaspoon of Sugar, Automatic Open / Close Lid
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Home N' Goods||Amazon.com||Warehouse Outlet Deals||Elemental Kitchen||Amazon.com||Brooklyn Deals|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) With the hot coffee vapors, the sugar in the mouth gets humidity and the dispenser stops working. This leads to fighting and more sugar spills in my kitchen.
2) It is really small. I knew this from other reviews and was ok with it. The problem, though, is that it only works if it is almost full! When it is half-way through it does not work anymore. So, effectively, it is half the capacity. Now, this is really small!!
3) To load more sugar, the mouth of the bottom part is small, so more sugar spills in my kitchen.
4) As a result of the fighting with the dispenser, and the refiling the dispenser, my whole kitchen is full of sugar.
I suppose that if you don't use sugar a lot, and therefore don't have to refill all the time, and if you only use cold liquids, and you are patient and willing to train yourself to not spill, it is usable. But frankly, I don't have time in my life for all this. A pity.
I have ordered another for I think I am going to get great use out of it and if I like something I have to have a backup--just in case and for yet another sugar substitute.
The price is a bit more than the lightening deal when I purchased this product but the existing price right now is just a little more and that never stopped me and it shouldn't stop you.
The only negative is that it doesn't hold a great deal but that depends on how often you use it; I imagine for your morning coffee it would last awhile and it's easy to refill.
So check it out and try it out--it's a neat, pleasant and non-messy alternative to dispensing any sugar/sugar substitute
Overall, a solid product that I would recommend!