Kitchen Gizmo Sous Vide Immersion Circulator - Bonus Sous Vide Recipe Cookbook Included - Grey
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EASY TO USE: Remarkably intuitive with predictable results. This is the easiest and most delicious way to prepare food.
- CREATE RESTAURANT QUALITY DISHES: Once only an option for high-end eateries you can now create perfectly cooked dishes that look and taste amazing!
- RELIABLE AND QUIET OPERATION: Fits almost any pot with our strong-grip clip. Cooks precisely and quietly with temperatures up to 194 F and a +/- margin of error of less than 1 F. ETL approved
- HIGH-END FEEL - LOW-END MAINTENANCE: Removable sleeve allows for easy cleaning. Choose the correct time and temperature easily with the smooth scrolling selection wheel.
- FREE BONUS: We included a cookbook with tried and true Sous Vide recipes for every dish that will impress you and your guests. For the more daring chef we have included a handy chart to help you figure out the right temperature and cook times.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why choose Kitchen Gizmo!
- Easy-scroll selection wheel-effortlessly set the temperature and time.
- Touchscreen Control Panel-easily switch from °C to °F.
- Ergonomic Grip-durable rubberized coating gives you a comfortable hold.
- Indicator shows when the device is working, charging or if there is an error.
- Safety Feature-will only work when inserted in water above the Min level. If removed it will stop working.
- Removable stainless steel sleeve for easy cleaning.
- Powerful water circulator pumps 8 Liters per minute.
- 800 Watt reliable motor with a margin of error less than 1°F.
- ETL CERTIFIED
What is SOUS VIDE?
Traditionally when you cook/grill/bake, the heat is not quite predictable; you have to remove the food at the right moment to get the exact doneness you are looking for. It is a common occurrence for the food to vary from good to raw to burnt, even for professional chefs. Another issue with traditional cooking is that the heat only comes from the bottom leaving you with uneven results.
Sous Vide is completely different, it uses a heating element and a propeller to heat the water and circulate it around the pot, but that is just the basics. You can set an exact temperature and time so that you cannot go wrong. It is an amazingly easy process with astounding results!
Try it for yourself and see why everyone is raving about the Kitchen Gizmo Sous Vide Machine!
How to use Get perfect results in just three easy steps:
1. Clip the Kitchen Gizmo Sous Vide Circulator onto a pot or container. Add water to in between the Min and Max lines.
2. Place your food and all ingredients in a bag. Seal the bag and clip to the side of the pot.
3. Set the temperature and timer to the preferred setting.
That is it! Enjoy the best-cooked meal you have ever had.
You do not need an expensive vacuum sealing machine, just use the water displacement method. Slowly lower the bag with the ingredients inside and allow the water to push out all the air, then close the bag tightly. That is it!
Available in Red Grey and Blue. This is a fantastic addition to your kitchen that will forever change the way you view a home cooked meal.
Comes with both a cooking guide filled with fantastic recipes, and a temperature guide.
Amazing Gift Idea!
Do you have someone that love experimenting in the kitchen? How about an accomplished chef that would love an amazing new way to cook.
This is stunningly packaged and beautifully presented with step by step instructions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I immediately called Kitchen Gizmo to report the issue, and they never called back. I finished the meat by braising it for 12 more hours in my oven. This happened 3 weeks ago and they haven't attempted to contact me in any way.
TLDR: Inferior product, deplorable customer service.
Notes: - It honestly takes pretty long to cook anything, so plan in advance. Leave larger things overnight, just makes sense with the timing.
- Meat tastes just fine without having to 'brown' it over a grill or oven, don't know what people are complaining about.
- Leave the plastic cover on the bottom while cooking to allow for proper circulation
Also, for those who are new to sous vide like me and are wondering - it definitely is worth trying. The results are delicious and the process is very, very easy with the bonus being that once you get it setup you can pretty much forget about it.
We also like it when we don't want to bother getting our pots dirty. We just throw some food in a cooking bag put it in a pot of water and have this gizmo do the rest of the job.
We've made corn on the cob,cooked eggs and salmon and the results were fantastic.
Its great for traveling too! Can't wait to bring it on our next family trip.
Highly recommend this product.
Upon arrival, the machine looked quite nice and was easier to clean than the other machine. However, it had several flaws which made it either frustrating to use, or plain nonfunctional.
- The dial for adjusting the temperature or timer was very stiff and difficult to turn.
- The circulator does not circulate the water evenly throughout the cooking vessel which leaves cold spots in our cooking vessel. This has the unfortunate effect of not cooking our food completely. On multiple occasions, half of the chicken breasts I put in were raw when the cooking time had finished. Now, since I always finish food in the pan or on the grill after sous-vide, this didn't cause any food-safety issues. But if I were slow-cooking something like a brisket or pork butt, I'd be really disappointed.
For me, the two flaws in this device make it unusable as a Sous-Vide Circulator. I am returning this one and I will be replacing it with another manufacturer's product.
The Kitchen Gizmo Immersion water heater allows temperature control to within 1 degree Fahrenheit, although the user can use it in a Celsius mode as well. It also incorporated a timer that stops the cooking after a preset time. The included cookbook offers some very good recipes (I've tried many) instead of the seemingly requisite recipes for the likes of "heated peanut butter and jelly sandwiches" that other manufacturers seem to offer. I suggest the pork loin with maple syrup and mustard as a first recipe to try.
Finally, if the user sets the temperature to 70 degrees, a pound of hamburger defrosts in about 12 minutes with no cooked edges!