4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Kitchen Gizmo Stainless Steel Double-Walled Electric Kettle (Red)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FULLY STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR - The water does not touch any plastics or any other synthetic materials.
- COOL TO THE TOUCH EXTERIOR - The double wall keeps the water warm for longer while staying cool to the touch on the outside.
- KEEP WARM FUNCTION - Press the button to keep the water at a steady temperature of 167 F (within 5 F accuracy). The keep warm function stays on until you turn it off.
- STRIX CONTROLLER - State of the art British STRIX controller works better and lasts longer. Quick boil 1500 Watt base brings your water to a full boil in a matter of minutes.
- PEACE OF MIND - With our 1 year warranty. As long as they were purchased new on Amazon, we will replace it free of charge. Warranty only valid for defects in materials or craftsmanship, any damages caused by misuse will void the warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- One Touch Easy Open Lid.
- Fully Stainless Steel Interior.
- Wide Opening.
- Cool To The Touch Exterior.
- All Materials Top-Quality Food Safe.
- Large Capacity 1.8 Quart.
- Keep Warm Option.
- Keeps Warm At Approximately 167° F.
- Stays Warm As Long As It Is Warm.
- Illuminated On/Off Button.
- Strix Controller.
- Quick Boil, 1500 Watt Base.
1. Boiling the water;
Open the lid and fill with the desired amount of water (no more than the Max line and No less than the MIN line). Close the lid and place the kettle on the base. Press the On/Off button to start boiling. The button will automatically pop up when the kettle is done boiling.
2. Keep Warm Function;
At any point, you can press the Keep Warm button. The LED will light up when the keep warm option is active. The function will keep the water warm at approximately 167° F. as long as the LED indicator is on. Press the Keep Warm button again to deactivate keep warm function.
3. Cleaning and maintenance.
Unplug the kettle before cleaning. Use a damp cloth to wipe down the exterior and the base. Do not wipe the plug or any electrical components. Regularly clean the interior with a mild nonabrasive cleaner.
Scale or calcium deposits build up might appear as rust. Please decalcify periodically to keep the interior clean. Fill the kettle till the max marking with equal parts water and white vinegar, add citric acid or baking soda. allow mixture to sit for 10-15 minutes. Boil up the mixture and then dispose. Boil up clean water twice before continuing to use the kettle.
We advise using the kettle with filtered water to prevent calcium build-up.
Available in three vibrant colors!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The vendors replacement was definitely a previous return and significantly scratched up relative to my original purchase. I have decided to return and buy a different electric kettle.
What impressed me most was the incident that happened recently. I received an email from Home N' Good informing me that they were really sorry about the previous purchase and promise me anything in their power to make it up for me. In fact, they sent me a new one for free. I'm truly moved by their effort. And I would say it's been the best purchase experience I've ever had.
Although I still found it necessary to point out the rust issue this particular product has, since the second kettle still shows some rust after a few rounds of boiling. I'm not 100% sure it's rust so I'll leave some photos for you to tell. Again, the product looks really nice and its functionality is perfect. The rust is the only concern for me. I would definitely choose Home N' Good for other products in the future though.
As such I am returning it.
Another major shortcoming is the lack of a water gauge - you need to open it up to see if it is full.
Other options are probably better.
I do like how quickly this boils water and keeps it heated. It beats having to jump out of bed after my wife leaves the stovetop kettle boiling and the loud whistling goes off and she can't turn it off because she's in the shower. So i was using the Kitchen Gizmo at work for my French press and even though the water at work is filtered I was getting a ring inside the kettle that looked like calcium. I tried cleaning it with "Bar keepers Friend" and baking soda but that didn't do the trick. So one morning while I was drinking water with lemon I decided to try a few drops of lemon juice in the kettle. I swirled it around and rinsed it out and sure enough that did the trick. So if you come across residue inside your kettle try some lemon juice it worked for me.