Other Sellers on Amazon
Kitchen Herb Kit – Three Self-watering Indoor Planters with Organic Basil, Organic Parsley, and Non-gmo Mint Seeds.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Oprah's Favorite Things 2015: Self-Watering Planters Make It Easy-To-Grow Herbs Year Round
- Includes: Organic Basil, Organic Parsley and Non-GMO Mint Seeds, Plant Food, Grow Medium and More
- Reusable Planter: Includes Instructions For Replanting; Get Years of Herbs from One Kit
- Self Watering Planter: Never Forget To Water Your Plants Again; Your Herbs Will Thrive When You’re Away
- A Must-Have for Aspiring Gardeners, Home Chefs, Jettsetters, Organic-Focused Families, and City Dwellers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Modern Sprout Garden Jar, Basil
Sage Grow Kit - Modern Spout Self Watering Herb Garden Jar
2-Pack Mason Jar ‘Grow Your Own Herbs’ Set by Thoughtfully | Contains Rosemary & Basil Seeds with Soil Pods and Jute Rope for Hanging
Makerskit Mason Herb Garden Gift Set, Basil/Cilantro/Mint/Parsley
Indoor Herb Garden Kit -Great for Growing an Indoor Herb Garden -100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, Includes Everything You Need to Grow a Herb Garden (Cilantro,Basil,Parsley) in a Simple Container
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Modern Sprout||Modern Sprout||River Colony Trading||Thoughtfully Gifts||Amazon.com||BackyardCedars|
|Color||Kitchen Herbs 3pk||Blue||Purple||—||—||Pine|
|Item Dimensions||3.75 x 11.25 x 9.87 in||6.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 in||—||7.5 x 10.5 x 8.3 in||4 x 10 x 4 in||3.5 x 12 x 5.25 in|
Oprah's Favorite Thing 2015 Winner - When Oprah asks, we deliver. Our Herb Essentials Garden Jar Set features three self-watering herb kits - Basil, Parsley and Mint. Each mason jar is outfitted with a passive hydroponic system known as wicking, which brings water up to the plant's roots. Grow indoors on a sunny windowsill, then add to your favorite sauces, soups, salads and more. This kit is designed to be reused! Kit Includes: Organic Basil, Organic Parsley, and Non-GMO Mint Seeds, Quart Size Blue, Green & Pink Mason Jars, Stainless Steel Net Pot, Recycled glass Growing Medium and Coco Pith, Polypro Wick, Plant Nutrient Food , and Simple Growing Instructions. A must-have for aspiring gardeners, home chefs, jettsetters, organic-focused families, city dwellers and more! Garden Jars are made in the USA of US and non-US parts, and sub-assembled by agencies that service people with developmental disabilities, helping empower them to assume their rightful roles in society as productive, valued citizens in Chicago, IL.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got it for Christmas but waited until warmer weather to start growing the herbs. Once I followed the directions, which were incredibly easy, I waited a few weeks and out sprouted the basil, mint, and parsley. This kit is amazing. The herbs are growing great. And I have used them all for various recipes. So happy with this kit that I also requested an addition to the three. I recently received the cilantro jar. Can't wait to grow it. You'll be so happy with these herb jars.
****AFTER READING MANY OF THE REVIEWS BELOW, here are some tips that helped me:
1. LOTS OF SUN LIGHT. I put these jars on a sill that was southern facing and got Sunlight for 5-6 hours/day. I rotated the jars so each part of the plant got light.
2. METICULOUS WATERING. While "self-watering" you still need to add water to jars
3. USE THE PLANT FOOD. The plant food helped nurture the herbs. It
Really made a visible difference!
4. PICK AND PARE DOWN THE GROWTH. I'm going to dry out my bounty for winter soon and I hope I can keep these through the next season!
5. TREAT THE PLANT LIKE A PET. Seriously, it's a living thing and when we went on a week long vacation, I had my neighbor care for them so they continued to thrive. On shorter trips I added water to fill the jar and took them out of sunlight.
Did not grow. Tried everything. Even put in fresh soil and new seeds in one of them and put fresh soil and seeds in a plastic cup. The one in the plastic cup is still flourishing. The one in the jar is dead.
Save your money. Use a disposable plastic cup to grow your herbs, or go to your local grocery store and get a plant for $1.99.