Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on October 27, 2013
I love this calendar!!! only downfall is the Sunday start day (but I can live with it!) I am already looking for the 2014 calendar but cant find it!!!! ;(
on March 1, 2013
This is the second year in a row we've bought and used this Page-A-Week calendar, and once again, it is perfect! I love that there is enough room for each and every day to put all my families activites and reminders. My kids and husband also love all the quotes and cute pictures. A definite must have for anyone with kids involved in anything! We are a family of six, so with two adults and four kids, we needed something that could hold all the activities, meetings, appointments and schedule changes. It provides a centralized location in my home so anyone knows what everyone is doing on any given day! Best product I have EVER purchased!
on January 29, 2013
This is the third year we've purchased this style of calendar, it has become a necessity. Its used as a reminder for appointments, chores and bills. It also had become a way let each other know where we are. The magnets are really strong no sliding down the fridge. It takes up a decent amount of space on the freezer door. We will continue to buy this style calendar. The one thing I was disappointed about is they did not seem to offer this calendar with the kitties. Usually every year there is a choice of styles, kitchen, pups or kits. I don't know if I ordered too late or the animals were not an option this year.
on January 6, 2013
I would have preferred the kitchen cat calendar I had last year, but it seems to have been discontinued. The week per page and the magnetic back make this perfect for my use in this tiny office. The little refrigerator is near enough to hold the calendar for me and make it easy to access. There is plenty of space to write a day's worth of appointments. The pages rip off easily at weeks end. Note: If you need a record of what you did all year, this won't work for you. When a week is gone, it's gone.
on December 6, 2012
Over the years, this is the best family calender I've found to suit my needs. Each page represents one week, and each day has a full column with plenty of space to document a busy family's multiple activities. Everything's easy to read at a glance. When you're done with that week, you can tear that off & recycle it& start fresh with the next week. It can be hung on a wall, but my preference is to stick it on the fridge. It has large magnets on the back that
keep it up securely. Great for a busy family!
on January 12, 2013
We like this calendar, and just like another reviewer said - some of the illustrations come up a little too high on the calendar and interfere with having enough space on each day. Other than that, we like it. The paper is heavy weight, and so far the magnets are holding it steady on the front of the refrigerator.
on January 13, 2013
I bought this calendar last year and it worked great in keeping everyone's schedule handy on the fridge. I hate it when pages fall out of the glue and this did not happen with this calendar. I would highly recommend this to any family with a busy schedule.
on January 6, 2013
The calendar does what it's supposed to do, but I've been buying the dog themed magnetic calendar for several years and really loved it. I don't like the looks or colors of this, but it's the only magnetic page-a-week they make.
on April 8, 2013
With all the things I have to keep track of....this is one of the very best places to keep a magnetic calendar. I absolutely love it and will order it again for 2014. How could we come to 2014 so fast?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2012
It's on my refrigerator door and kids can see all the activities they have. No reminders :-) The best thing.