Kitchen Safe: Time Locking Container (Red Lid + Clear Base) - 5.5" Height
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BUILD GOOD HABITS - Creating or changing a habit requires significant willpower. Kitchen Safe is a powerful tool to build good habits. Put any temptation in the container and set the timer. The safe will remain locked until the timer reaches zero.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN - Kitchen Safe uses methodology backed by M.I.T., Princeton, Harvard, Stanford, and Yale to turn healthy habits into a lifestyle. Their research shows that precommitment is the ultimate way to beat temptation.
- HOW IT WORKS - The interface takes seconds to learn. Simply place the item in the container, turn the dial for your desired lock time (between 1 minute to 10 days), and press the dial down to lock the lid. Batteries last up to 6 months
- LOCK AWAY TEMPTATIONS - Our Medium size is the most popular, perfect to lock away temptations such as snacks, cell phones (iPhone XS, XS Max, XR & Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+) cigarettes, keys, and more. It measures at 5.5" tall with a base of 5.5" x 5.5"
- RAVE REVIEWS - Kitchen Safe is the original habit-building time locking container as seen on Shark Tank, USA Today, TIME magazine, The Today Show, Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, HGTV, and more. The results from our customers have been amazing
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lock your temptations away for any amount of time between 1 minute and 10 days. The batteries last for multiple months and are easily interchangeable. kSafe containers can lock away all sorts of items.
- Phones, Tablets, and Hand held Gaming Devices
- Cigarettes, Alcohol, Cigars and Pills
- Cookies, Candy, and Chips
- Cash, Debit and Credit Cards
A Powerful Tool To Build Good Habits
Once the timer is set, and the button is pressed, the safe will remain locked until the timer reaches zero.
The kSafe time locking container is a great way to break bad habits by locking your temptations away! Studies have shown relying on precommitment devices increases the odds of achieving your goals. With our easy-to-use interface, you'll be breaking bad habits in not time.
- Made from high-quality, BPA free, food grade materials, and the walls are about 3 times thicker than your typical plastic container.
- From 1 minute, to 10 days, set and track your goal using the large, high contrast LCD.
- Who doesn't love turning and pressing a big button? Simple, elegant, and most importantly, fun.
- Two AA batteries will last multiple months thanks to kSafe's ultra efficient microprocessor.
A Great Tool to Achieve Your Goals
Screenless Family Time
In an increasingly tech-central world, it's important to remember that life happens outside of your devices. Easily time-lock these items to ensure family focused meals and activities. Or maybe to just force the kids outside to take some much needed "Me Time" to remind yourself you still love them.
Dieting is hard. Especially when a particularly tempting snack is easily accessible. Give your self-discipline a break by time-locking those gut expanders, and be proud about how well your sticking to your meal plan. Or perhaps you're looking at this because you don't want your kids to eat all your treats before you can even get one. Either way, we aren't here to judge, as long as the snacks are safe.
Dedicated Distraction-Free Time
Nothing is worse then when a timeline is looming over your head and you keep wasting valuable minutes getting distracted by your phone. It's hard not to, the constant pinging and buzzing are always demanding of one quick look- which usually turns out to be not so quick. Channel your focus and get things done in a a timely manner by restricting your access to your "quick" distractions.
Can I remove the batteries to open it?
Nice try! We thought of that. Removing the batteries will just stop the countdown – it will stay locked! Once you put the batteries back in, it will continue to count down.
What if the batteries die when it's locked?
The batteries can be accessed even when locked. After you replace the batteries the count down will continue.
Can I break it to get my item?
You can, but breaking the safe takes effort. Most people find the safe gives you that extra willpower to overcome temptation and achieve your goal!
|Inside Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 2.0 inches||5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches||5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches||5.5 x 5.5 x 10.4 inches||5.5 x 5.5 x 10.4 inches|
|Items Held||Phones, Cigars, Keys, Cash, Credit Cards||Larger Phones, Cookies, Snacks||Mouse, Controllers, Larger Phones||Mini iPad, Remotes, Small Liquor||Video Games, Toys, iPhones|
|Phone Types||iPhone XS, Galaxy S10 & S10e||iPhone XR/iPhone XS Max, Galaxy S10+||iPhone XR/iPhone XS Max, Galaxy S10+||All||All|
|Two AA Batteries||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Product policies, return policy and warrantee information can be found at: www.TheKitchenSafe.com