Kitchen Scale - Bakers Math Kitchen Scale - KD8000 Scale by My Weight, Silver
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AC adapter (not included).
- Percentage weighing function; great for baking and soap making.
- Large, 8000 gram capacity plus 4 additional weighing modes. lbs, lbs/oz, oz & kg
- Easy to clean stainless steel platform and hinged gunk shield for messy applications.
- Bright backlit weight display.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Podium Parts||Amazon.com||MAE Companies||aSavings||Amazon.com||AMIR Direct|
|Item Dimensions||7.48 x 9.84 x 3.54 in||1.75 x 8.25 x 6 in||8.6 x 11.25 x 2.12 in||7.6 x 10.4 x 12.2 in||0.71 x 7.09 x 5.51 in||8.2 x 1.2 x 6.6 in|
AC adapter (not included)., The My Weigh KD8000 Multi-Purpose Digital Kitchen & Hobby Scale has an 8000 gram capacity with 1 gram resolution. You can also measure your items in pounds only, ounces only, pounds and ounces and kilograms. The stainless steel platform and hinged protective shield make this scale perfect for the kitchen and craft room and the bright display makes reading your weights easy.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The auto-shutoff was way too fast for me at 2 minutes. It was constantly going off when a recipe required me to step away. After some research I found the instructions on how to change the auto time:
1. Turn the scale off.
2. Press "POWER" and "HOLD" buttons down at the SAME TIME and DON'T LET UP until the display reads "Nb 0", "Nb 1", or "Nb 2". This is the weight response speed ("Nb 0" is slowest, "Nb 1" is the default).
3. Press "MODE" to toggle between them.
4. Press "TARE" to select.
5. The display will now read "OFF 0", "OFF 1", or "OFF 2".
6. Press "MODE" to toggle between them. OFF O = auto shutoff disabled, "OFF 1" = 2 minutes, "OFF 2" = 5 minutes.
7. Press "TARE" to select your choice.
The display will return to normal and your done!
And this scale -- though slightly more expensive than some -- has all the features you really want and need. Tare: put a bowl on top, press Tare, display reads 0.00 -- now add your ingredient (15 ounces of bread flour, for example); dump the measured flour into your bread maker, return the bowl to the scale -- it's ready for your next ingredient.