Kitchen Scale - Bakers Math Kitchen Scale - KD8000 Scale by My Weight, Silver
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AC adapter (not included).
- Percentage weighing function; great for baking and soap making.
- Large, 8000 gram capacity plus 4 additional weighing modes. lbs, lbs/oz, oz & kg
- Easy to clean stainless steel platform and hinged gunk shield for messy applications.
- Bright backlit weight display.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
AC adapter (not included)., The My Weigh KD8000 Multi-Purpose Digital Kitchen & Hobby Scale has an 8000 gram capacity with 1 gram resolution. You can also measure your items in pounds only, ounces only, pounds and ounces and kilograms. The stainless steel platform and hinged protective shield make this scale perfect for the kitchen and craft room and the bright display makes reading your weights easy.
Compare to similar items
This item Kitchen Scale - Bakers Math Kitchen Scale - KD8000 Scale by My Weight, Silver
Etekcity Digital Kitchen Scale Multifunction Food Scale, 11 lb 5 kg, Silver, Stainless Steel (Batteries Included)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.48 x 9.84 x 3.54 in||1.75 x 8.25 x 6 in||6.1 x 8.35 x 1.18 in||0.71 x 7.09 x 5.51 in||6.89 x 6.89 x 5.51 in||8 x 7 x 3.5 in|
Top customer reviews
The auto-shutoff was way too fast for me at 2 minutes. It was constantly going off when a recipe required me to step away. After some research I found the instructions on how to change the auto time:
1. Turn the scale off.
2. Press "POWER" and "HOLD" buttons down at the SAME TIME and DON'T LET UP until the display reads "Nb 0", "Nb 1", or "Nb 2". This is the weight response speed ("Nb 0" is slowest, "Nb 1" is the default).
3. Press "MODE" to toggle between them.
4. Press "TARE" to select.
5. The display will now read "OFF 0", "OFF 1", or "OFF 2".
6. Press "MODE" to toggle between them. OFF O = auto shutoff disabled, "OFF 1" = 2 minutes, "OFF 2" = 5 minutes.
7. Press "TARE" to select your choice.
The display will return to normal and your done!
The display is easy to read, even when there is a huge mixing bowl on the platform.
The bread math mode is OK, but I seldom use it as I have a "baker's calc." in which I can easily adjust for loaf sizes and number of loaves; if you are making bread with several different kinds of flour, it is initially a bit more of a chore when using the Baker's Math mode.
One last thing, the flip lens over the display was sticky on my scale, so I decided to loosen it up a little with some oil.... is saw some mineral oil on the counter and said, "I use that." Well it affected the plastic hinges and one came apart. I looked and looked on AMAZON but could not find the flip lenses. "Old Will Knott Scales," has a TWO PACK of hinged lenses for $7.22 including shipping..... one lens to use and one to lose☺