- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by FOXGALLERY when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fox Kitchen Stainless Steel Tea Infuser Set of 2 with Tea Scoop and Lid
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ Eco-Friendly 304 stainless steel made.
- ✔ Smooth edge, safe and confortable.It fits in American standard mugs
- ✔ High filtration rate, easy to bring and clean.
- ✔ FDA and Food grade
- ✔100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! We love our customers and want them to love us too. If you buy 3 or more of our Fox Kitchen Tea Infuser save 10% at checkout (no coupon necessary). Buy for a friend or loved one and save together
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Fox Kitchen Tea Brewing or infusing Basket is the most popular for today's busy tea lover. Often sold along with oversized tea mugs, these baskets allow for easy infusing and the discarding of loose-leaf tea leaves. Additional to these two infuser you get a Free Tea Scoop-sized metal infuser that opens to fit your dried herbs inside and closes to put in your tea cup.
BEST STAINLESS STEEL TEA INFUSER SET AVAILABLE
Our set of the Stainless steel tea infuser our routinely voted #1 by users. Our focus on quality is 2nd to none.
Easy to use:
Large single cup serving is Ideal for letting your tea full expand and breathe. Fill it up to one third or half way with your favorite Loose Leaf & Herbal Tea for the perfect cup every time. You can even use it in a teapot or kettle to make more than one cup.
Small Single Cup Features chain and a twist lock mechanism, large size giving your tea room to expand perfect for medium to large tea leaves, not suitable for ground tea or very fine tea leaves. Simply measure and fill, twist to close, and steep with hot water. Now you can replace your old tea bags and enjoy drinking fresh full flavored tea.
ENJOY MORE FLAVOR AND AROMA WITH LESS TEA
Generously sized strainer effectively allows the tea to fully expand and breathe allowing for all the tea oils to be.
We use state of the art lightweight materials made from premium high quality 304 stainless steel with fine laser cut hole mesh to prevent stray leaves from over steeping more delicate teas and pattern provides superior filtration and keeps loose leaf tea in the infuser.
EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE
Place safe the tea infuser in the top rack of your dishwasher, but it's recommended To wash by hand, simply rinse of the smooth stainless steel under running water to enhance the life span of the tea strainer.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Buy one today and start enjoying great tea!!
Top Customer Reviews
* The mesh is really fine. This means that I have far fewer fine particles from "tea dust" get through. This was a real problem with my favourite traditionally processed black tea.
* The mesh has holes on the bottom and all the way down the sides. I've had my loose leaf oversoaked on the top and undersoaked on the bottom in other infusers that didn't have this.
* The stainless + silicone lid/stand is a great idea. You use it to cover the infuser so the tea gets steamed as well as steeped, then when you're done you lift it off, flip it and put the infuser on it so it doesn't leak anywhere. Great idea, every infuser should have this but they don't.
* The spoon is much less messy to use than a regular teaspoon, no more spilling loose leaf all over the carpet in my office.
Yes, 13 bucks at full retail at the time of writing is pricey. With that said, tea = life so spending the money to have something that works well and gives you a great cuppa is worth it in my view.
Nota Bene: I received a discounted sample of this product for review purposes. While the discount is an incentive to review the product, I am under no obligation to leave a positive review nor would I ever accept such an inducement if it were offered. If you see a 4- or 5-star review from me it means I liked the product, period. I *never* do reviews for products I don't need and wouldn't have bought anyway nor do I review products I don't know enough about to leave a useful, detailed review. I take seriously both my reviews and the implied obligation to other Amazon community members to be objective and truthful when leaving them. While my own tastes, standards, requirements or perspectives might not match your own - as is the natural order of things in our wonderfully diverse world - you can rest assured that I took the time to thoroughly examine the product in question, formulate my views on its merits and demerits and express them in as straightforward and frank a manner as I would hope for in reviews I read myself when shopping on Amazon.
And it came with a handy-dandy tea scoop. All of these tea tools are made of stainless steel, so they look simple yet stylish. And I will not have to worry about them breaking anytime soon. They are also dishwasher safe, so I don't need to worry about scrubbing them by hand.
The kettle infuser is smartly made. It is not clunky, but the handle is big enough for you to grab and lift it out of the kettle. The holes are small enough to not let any tea fall through and into your water. I am grateful for that, because I am not a fan of drinking leaves. The cup infuser comes with an attached chain, so you don't have to fish around in your cup with a spoon to get it out. Again, the holes are plenty small.
The scoop can be deceitful. If you are a pro at drinking loose tea, it will be easy for you to determine how much to add to your infusers. If you are not a pro, I suggest start with little and build it from there. I learned that the hard way. The first cup I made was so strong, I was unable to finish it.
Other than that little unfortunate experience (brought on by my ignorance, not product failure), this is a delightful pack. Recommended.
Full disclosure: I was sent this product free of charge in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.