Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kitchen Supply 14-Inch x 16-Inch Aluminum Pizza Pe..." and save 58% off the $28.50 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Kitchen Supply 14-Inch x 16-Inch Aluminum Pizza Peel with Wood Handle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$11.78 (41%)|
$0.68 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aluminum Head with a Wooden Handle all Made in the USA,Aluminum head with rounded corners is 14-inch wide by 16-inch long with a 8-inch wooden handle.
- Transfer pizzas, delicate breads, pastries, into an oven where transferring them directly by hand could deform their delicate structure
- Peels allow food to be placed further back in an oven than could normally be reached by the baker
- Keep the baker's hands out of the hottest part of an oven, or prevent the baker from burning their hands on the hot baked goods
- Prior to use, peels are often sprinkled with flour, cornmeal, or milled wheat bran, to allow baked goods to easily slide onto and off them
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
A pizza peel is a shovel-like tool used by bakers to slide loaves of bread, pizzas, pastries, and other baked goods into and out of an oven. It is usually made of wood, with a flat carrying surface (like a shovel's blade) for holding the baked good and a handle extending from one side of that surface. Alternatively, the carrying surface may be made of sheet metal, which is attached to a wooden handle. The word presumably derives from the French pelle, which describes both a peel and a shovel. There are peels of many sizes, with the length of the handle suited to the depth of the oven, and the size of the carrying surface suited to the size of the food it is meant to carry (for instance, slightly larger than the diameter of a pizza).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Downsides: 1) It comes with a scratch-proofing blue plastic film on the top of the peel that the mount is bolted directly atop. Thus it required me to get a blade in order to cut and remove the film that was stuck under the bolted area.
2) The bottom edges on my peel were sharp and jaggy, so I needed to grind and file them to be safer and not scratch my counter tops.
3) Would be nice if the handle at least had a hole in it so a hanging loop can be attached—and would be even better it it came with such a loop already installed.
I am not happy with the condition it was sent to me in. Regardless it does the job that I need it to do - I just wish better care was taken during manufacturing or shipping to prevent the scratches and bent pieces that mine has. When or if I decide to get another one I will most likely be getting a wooden one instead.
Like I said though it does the job just fine getting food goods off of my stone cookware.
I love this pizza peel! It works so well with moving the pizza in or out of the oven. It slides right under the pizza with minor effort, and slides right off when needed. I am very happy with this purchase. I have used this peel at least 10 times since I bought it, and I have not been disappointed with its performance thus far. The edges seem slightly rough, and probably could use a grinding/smoothing, but it is not really a problem. The only minor downside is that the peel does not have a way to hang it up....I ended up drilling a small hole in the wooden handle and threading a string to allow me to hang the peel on wall.
Overall, if you are looking for a quality pizza peel, this is the one to buy!