Kitchen Supply Old Stone Oven Baking Tiles, Set of 6
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in the USA
- Made of clays fired at over 2000-degrees
- Duplicates crispy pizzeria quality pizza - crust and all - in a standard home kitchen oven
- Similar to stone baking ovens
- 6-inch by 6-inch tiles can be used individually or together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The small size makes them easier to store than a large stone.
- I kept the hefty box the stones were originally packaged in and place a paper towel btw each stone before placing it in the box. The box of stones fits in a drawer.
2. The small size makes placing the individual tiles in the oven easier.
- the smaller size makes them quite easy to place in the oven and easy to adjust to fit my needs. I sometimes place the stones on the flat surface on the bottom of the oven ( the flat shelf above the broiler) to produce a more even heat in my oven when baking a pie, cake, casserole, etc on the oven rack.
- when baking no knead bread I place the stones on the rack then place my Range Kleen Porcelain 8-1/2-Inch-by-13-Inch Broil & Bake Pan on the flat shelf on the bottom of the oven to produce the steam as is required to get the light crispy crust. The Pan Gripper Deep Dish Model makes sliding the broiler pan out and adding the hot water quickly then pushing the broiler pan back in place fast, easy and safe. When baking a small loaf as I often do, I only use 4 of the stones.
3. The small size makes them easy to clean.
- The small size enables them to be placed in the sink for a good soaking and they fit into my small dish drainer for a thorough drying.
Glad I chose this set of smaller versatile stones over a single large stone.
The best part is my pizzas (and breads!) have improved dramatically! The crusts on my pizzas are just right- crispy, (not tough!) and they finally have that pizzeria taste and texture I have been pining for. And as a bonus, the bread that I baked using the "Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day" basic recipe had an oven spring like you would not believe! They always rose pretty well on the cast iron, but the difference on these stones was dramatic. When I slid it onto the stones, it didn't look like it would rise much-but lo and behold, it must have tripled in height! I was so tickled-and the crust was nice and crispy...yum! I really think I need to bake some more today... Oh, and as others have mentioned, they arrived quickly and were extremely well packed, with a note on how to use them. These stones are worth every penny-I would not hesitate to recommend these.
David Super Chef
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm new to using baking/pizza stones, but I read a lot of reviews and asked around before purchasing these baking squares. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
I read on line that if you put something above the burner in the oven in our fifth wheel the oven will heat evenly. Read morePublished 2 months ago by I. Sutter
These things are great makes perfect bread and pizza. The only thing I would suggest is to put foil paper under the bricks just for easy cleaning if not your oven might get a... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Gio
I'm new to using baking/pizza stones, but I read a lot of reviews and asked around before purchasing these baking squares. Read morePublished 3 months ago by AlwaysInPurple
These work really well. I like the flexibility of being able to use some or all of them depending on what I'm baking. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Old Gregg
Perfect pizza on the grill! We are thinking about taking them camping too! Yum!Published 5 months ago by Christy O
I keep these in my oven all the time. I love them because they don't smell like most of them out there. Also, I can move them around and they're not heavy. Read morePublished 8 months ago by arizona
They work ok. I was hoping to be able to leave them in the oven all the time. Problem is it takes too long for the oven to heat up. Would probably work better in a grill.Published 11 months ago by Kevin