Kitchen Meat Tenderizer 56 Ultra Sharp Stainless Steel Blades For Steak Chicken Fish And Pork
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Helps breading down the collagen fibers, making meat tenderer. Tenderize quickly, safely and easily. You can expect to use this as an everyday tool in the kitchen. Designed & Manufactured with Earth Friendly Material to keep you and your family healthy!
- Made with ABS Plastic & Stainless Steel Blades- Simply put the Meat Tenderizer on the top shelf of the dishwasher for cleaning easily.
- Helps getting better cooking results from less expensive cuts of meat with the 56 multi-blade hand-held meat tenderizer. Cuts the required marinade time down to 5 minutes - Reduces cooking time by 40%.
- This Meat Tenderizer is perfect to bring out the flavor of meat, reduces shrinkage of meat with no loss of natural juices.
- The perfect gift for everybody from cooks and foodies to the health conscious or families with fussy eating children.
Customers also shopped for
Are you tired with long-time cooking, BBQ, frying, or chewing the hard steak as?stone or with no flavor, it's time to end the enduring long kitchen time, here is a?quite-quick, delicious and life-expanding tool. Make cooking quickly, safely and easily.
1.Before using the tenderizer for the first time. It is recommended that it be cleaned thoroughly.
2.Place roast, steak, fish or other cut of meat on the cutting board. Remove cover from your meat tenderizer.
3.Gently press your meat tenderizer on the top of the steak, roast or other cut of meat. Avoid all bones. Repeat this process covering the entire piece of meat over and often as desired.
4.Cleaning your meat tenderizer after using. Make sure the water temperature is less than 80 degrees to prevent the plastic part deformed.
5. It can be more flexible to use if you lubricate the blades with cooking oil before use.