Kitchen Dish Towels with Vintage Design for Kitchen Decor Super Absorbent 100% Natural Cotton Kitchen Towels (Size: 25.5 x 15.5 inches) White with Red, Green and Blue, 13-Pack
- Low Return Rate: 54% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.2 star rating with over 1,800 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "kitchen dish towels with vintage design"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Renewable Natural Cotton
- LIMITED TIME OFFER - SUBSCRIBE & SAVE 5% OFF - TRIED and TRUE! Our Vintage kitchen dish cloths are made of 100% lint free super absorbent natural plain cotton, best for every day use
- PERFECT FOR EMBROIDERY FABRIC - Cross Stitch Emboridery fans love these linens! Bring back the kitchen of your childhood with this vintage style kitchen towels set
- LINT FREE - Perfect to clean glass windows or for EMBROIDERY - Can also be displayed or hung on the stove using the hanging loop!
- LOOKS GREAT! Dish Towel Set includes an assortment of 3 vintage stripe colors - Red, Blue and Green.
- NICELY FINISHED Cotton Dish Towels Set is hemmed on all 4 sides, and features a hanging loop, comparable to Williams Sonoma hand towels at a better price!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Vintage Dish Towel Set by Aunti Em's Kitchen! Bring back the kitchen of your childhood with Aunti Em's Kitchen Dish Towel Set. Each kitchen towels set contains thirteen high quality vintage style dish towels. Soft tones blend with any kitchen while providing super absorbent functionality. Lint-free material is perfect for CLEANING GLASS windows and other surfaces too! As with all Aunti Em's Kitchen Products, these kitchen dish cloths towels come with our 100% LIFETIME CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE when purchased on Amazon.com. Click the Add To Cart Button With Confidence!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Was my review helpful to you?
They keep their shape and hold embroidery very well, even after washing as I would any other towel.
Note: like with most white cloth, it's not going to take long for something to stain them in a way that doesn't simply wash out. Suck it up--that means you're using it for its purpose.
Not a huge deal overall but puzzling.
If my fingers were still nimble I'd do some embroidery work on them as they are the perfect style. I remember my Nana having a set like these at one of her houses where each towel had a week day done on it with a cross hatch. It must have been these have always come in sets of six because I asked her about the last one, for Sunday. She said that Sunday was to be a day of rest, so there wasn't one for that day. From what I could see of our life back then, there wasn't really a day of rest for the women folk as it was spent getting us children ready for church. That was a task as well as making breakfast and making sure to have the dishes ready for the potluck that we'd all do at the church after service.
They wash up nicely. Roll up nicer still so I can place them all in a small chrome basket I keep on my counter at the ready, instead of in a drawer that you have to open with wet hands. In my 20's, I learned this trick from a dear girl friend of keeping cloth towels close by the job of cutting and cleaning. I have been looking for these for a long time. I am giving away my old towels and only having these. I ordered one set first to see if they fit the bill. I am now washing up my second order of six, to make a dozen in my basket. It's so I can always have some clean. Thanks, Auntie Em. I love 'em!
I received my kitchen towels, and a few days later an email from TLC asking me what I thought. I replied back saying that even though the design and colors are great, they do not dry. Definitely not what I expected with "Super Absorbent" as part of the name of the towels. My review stems from the fact that they are worthless for drying, and that I never received a reply back form TLC. Do not falsely advertise, and do not fill my email with junk email if you are not even going to reply back.
Do not purchase..