Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 842 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 937 reviews
on May 22, 2016
The machine works great, however I'm very unhappy that you can't pull the plastic lid pieces apart to wash. Food particles get stuck inside the plastic lid and there is no way to wash this away. I only had this for a couple of months and the food that was stuck inside is now getting all moldy. Kitchen Aid designers please resolve this issue!!!!
review image review image
88 comments| 203 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2016
It's powerful but I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a handle and to line up the poorly designed holes in the top part with the bottom and lock it so it works, it's just a royal pain.

I don't like to worry each and every time I use it if it is going to line up properly to work. I'm not mechanically challenged but it just could have been designed better with a handle!
on December 17, 2016
For chopping/ pureeing a SMALL amount of something without having to lug out a larger appliance this is GREAT. It is smaller than I imagined 3.5 cups would be, however I was able to chop a pack of Oreos for holiday baking with no problem, it just took 3 fills. This is very powerful and shakes around if you do not have a firm grip while in use. It was easy to clean, although the power buttons are on the top of the lid & it states in the instruction book it is safe to wash this in the dishwasher (top rack). There is one complaint, and that is that the bowl is pretty difficult to remove due to the fact there is nothing to grip. I literally had to pick the whole thing up and hold it to my chest / twist to remove. It is a very poor design, too large to get a grip on without some type of handle. For the $20 I paid because apparently hot pink was not a popular color I am very happy with my purchase. It is worth some extra effort to take it apart.
on January 23, 2015
Excellent for salsa, hummus, guacamole, and anything else you want pureed or chopped. It's a nice size for me since I don't have much kitchen space but at the same time didn't want a tiny chopper. The price (I paid $32) is great for what you get. There are a lot of overpriced and/or poorly designed food processors out there, and this is absolutely not one of them. Having the parts stacked vertically saves a lot of space, and the assembly set up makes it easy to clean. I have no complaints.
on May 24, 2017
Best small puree/chopping machine. My 90 year father has lost his ability to chew his food which is very sad and he was losing weight. Having this little puree machine has been the "perfect" solution and a life saver for my dad. Mom was very surprised of how easy it was to use, clean and it does not take much space. Very happy with this product.
on April 20, 2015
My daughter picked out the aqua blue color, because she liked it. This is my first food processor and I didn't think I needed a large one. Our plan was to use it to make home made granola bars first, and then see what else we use it for. The item came quickly, and is very easy to put together and take apart. Washing is not difficult either. I usually hand wash it, but it looks dishwasher safe to me. It works great and is easy to use. It chopped up nuts and dried fruit for us with no problems. I am please with the unit.
on September 21, 2016
Perhaps my hopes were too high 'cause I love my huge Cuisinart food processor. This thing is kind of chinsy. Doesn't chop as evenly as I would have expected. Didn't chop the dried fruit I put in there really at all because a couple cranberries got stuck on the end of the blade so it couldn't cut through anything in there. I don't know if that's a flaw of the thing or just the way it goes, but I'm a little disappointed. I will say, however, I love the color choices. The watermelon color is freaking awesome. Looks exactly as pictured online. Easy to take apart and clean.
Enthusiast: Cookingon December 5, 2016
I'm so glad I got this!

If you cook a lot, you'll love having this small, low maintenance chopper/processor on your counter. I use it most days. For big or elaborate jobs, of course, I still pull out my industrial-sized monster, but I am thrilled to have this little guy easily accessible. The three simple parts detatch easily and go right into the dishwasher.

Home run.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 18, 2016
I recently purchased the KitchenAid 3.5 cup food chopper and absolutely love this tiny kitchen helper. The KitchenAid food chopper easily does the following tasks:

*Chops onions with ease
*Chops garlic quickly
*Blends up small amounts of dips

The KitchenAid food chopper is very easy to assemble and to clean.

I don't know why it took me so long to purchase this handy kitchen tool, but I am glad I did.

Highly recommend.
on January 27, 2017
It is a great little item and saves prep time when making spanish rice by cutting peppers and onions in seconds. Just make sure to rinse thoroughly immediately after use to keep it shiny.