KitchenAid Gourmet Hard Anodized Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes: 1.5 Qt. and 2 Qt. Covered Saucepans, a Covered Saucepot, an 8 Qt. Covered Stockpot, 3 Qt. Covered Saute, 8-1/2-inch and 10-inch Skillets
- Heavy gauge hard-anodized construction is twice as hard as stainless steel and distributes heat evenly. Elegant windsor shapes look great and speed evaporation and sauce reductions
- A long-lasting, 3-layer nonstick interior is exceptionally durable; Food slides off effortlessly and cleanup is quick and easy; For added convenience, the griddle is oven safe to 400°F
- This cookware feature a handle crafted of a combination of soft silicone and quality stainless steel. It looks great, feels comfortable, and is double riveted for added strength
- Glass lids allow you to monitor the cooking progress without having to lift the lid which allows moisture and nutrients to escape
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Updated - After 8 months or so of using this set of cookware I am done. I pulled them out of my cabinets and will be donating these. The handles are horrible and we are constantly burning our fingers. They are grossly discolored (moreso than before) and I'm completely disappointed that I wasted my money.
The handles are very comfortable. The Anodized non-stick coating does not flake and stands up to very high heat.
Pans are still excellent, but they come with an outer coating that comes off in the dishwasher. It doesn't create a problem, just a nuisance because once it starts coming off, I recommend just removing the rest and be done with it. The non-stick (inside) of the pans are not affected.
Dropped my rating to
4 out of 5 stars
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well it's been almost two years ago that we purchased these and I'll have to say never again....the pans nor lids have been dropped but the lids don't fit correctly and the set... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Joseph H. Martin
This was a gift for someone else. They really did like the way they were made and very heavy for everyday use. It was for someone who cooks a lot. Read morePublished on May 28, 2014 by Theresa May
And buy a decent set of stainless pots and pans.
For such an expensive set (that I was given as a gift) - it's almost worthless. Read more
Looove this set, I can't stress that enough. However, the handles on the pots are quite heavy compared to the pot itself. Read morePublished on April 30, 2014 by missa
I've had a few cookware sets over the years and they have all worn out quite quickly, even when I follow the cleaning suggestions to a 'T'. Read morePublished on February 13, 2014 by SarahRochet
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.