- Get free shipping on all items over $59.00 offered by Sur La Table, Inc. Expires 11:59pm on 12/28/2018 Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
KitchenAid Artisan Mini Premium Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater KSM3316XFW , 3.5 qt., Contour Silver
|Price:||$349.95 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tiny kitchen owners, rejoice! The new KitchenAid Mini packs legendary power and functionality in a space-saving design that’s 25% lighter and 20% smaller than the classic KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer
- Featuring a roomy 3½-qt
- polished stainless steel bowl with a convenient handle, the Mini makes five dozen cookies at once
- But don’t just think baking—you can use it to mash potatoes, knead pizza dough, mix your own meatballs and much more
- Slow stirring to ultra-fast whipping, the Mini stands up to any mixing task with 10-speed slide control and a range of mixing heads for endless possibilities
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
KitchenAid KSM3311XFW Artisan Mini Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, 3.5 quart, Matte White
KitchenAid Ultra Power Stand Mixer
KitchenAid KSM35SSB Brushed Stainless Steel Bowl, Metallic
KitchenAid KSM75WH Classic Plus Series 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, White
KitchenAid KSM105GBCER 5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Glass Bowl and Flex Edge Beater - Empire Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sur La Table, Inc.||Amazon.com||always quality||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||S&K Partnership|
|Color||Contour Silver||Matte White||Boysenberry||Metallic||White||Empire Red|
|Item Dimensions||—||7.8 x 12.3 x 12.3 in||16.5 x 11.25 x 16.75 in||7.8 x 7.8 x 6.5 in||8.7 x 14.1 x 13.9 in||13 x 11 x 14 in|
|Item Weight||—||14.3 lbs||23 lbs||1 lb||14.99 lbs||24 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Zinc||metal||Stainless Steel||—||Zinc|
Tiny kitchen owners, rejoice! The new KitchenAid Mini packs legendary power and functionality in a space-saving design that’s 25% lighter and 20% smaller than the classic KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer. Featuring a roomy 3½-qt. polished stainless steel bowl with a convenient handle, the Mini makes five dozen cookies at once. But don’t just think baking—you can use it to mash potatoes, knead pizza dough, mix your own meatballs and much more. Slow stirring to ultra-fast whipping, the Mini stands up to any mixing task with 10-speed slide control and a range of mixing heads for endless possibilities. A convenient tilt-back head makes adding ingredients quick and simple, and innovative Soft Start begins mixing gently—no more splashing or puffs of flour. Plus, the Flex-Edge Beater scrapes sides of the bowl clean for fast and thorough mixing. Best of all, the Mini powers all of KitchenAid’s multi-purpose hub attachments so you can easily take your stand mixer to the next level.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do lots of baking and having all that the Premium has is essential to my baking which may not be to others. The flex brass does a really good job in scraping the inside of the bowl and even more the handle on the bowl is a MUST. I don't see why Kitchenaid didn't make this a standard feature. To just locking a bowl in without a handle is not convenient what more when you take off the base.
This fits on my counter perfectly and it's readily there when I need it. I do have the Pro 6 qt heavy duty one which I also enjoy using but it's quite heavy and does not fit on counter. It does do it's job that of course the mini cannot do. The bigger jobs.
The Mini's try out today was a batch of sugar cookies. It did so well. I didn't need a shield to prevent the flour from flying around and the liquids to be all over the place. I used a towel to drape the mixer thinking it would but fortunately it didn't even happen.
Yes, if you're going to pay this much for a mini then might as well buy the bigger model. It's all about what you need it for and simply if it makes what you like to do easier, faster with comfort and efficiency of a product then that's what you should purchase.