Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.93 shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
KitchenAid BCG211OB Blade Coffee and Spice Grinder Combo Pack - Onyx Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clear Top Cover and One-Touch Control allows for operation at the touch of a button—simply push down on the cover to begin grinding and release to stop. The clear cover also allows you to easily see the consistency of grinds.
- Stainless Steel Blade offers durability and powerful performance, quickly grinding enough whole coffee beans to make up to 12 cups of coffee.
- Removable 4-Oz. Stainless Steel Bowl features measurement markings on the inside, so you know at a glace the quantity of coffee beans needed to make 4, 8, 10 or 12 cups of coffee. The bowl lifts out, making it easy to transfer grinds to the coffee maker.
- Model BCG211 includes heavy duty motor housing, stainless steel 4-ounce capacity bowl with stainless steel coffee grinder blade, clear top cover, spice grinder accessory kit.
- 1 year hassle-free replacement warranty.
- NOTE : Kindly refer the USER MANUAL available below for guidance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder
The KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder makes quick and simple work of grinding beans for up to 12 cups of coffee.
Clear Top Cover and One-Touch Control
Allows for operation at the touch of a button—simply push down on the cover to begin grinding and release to stop. The clear cover also allows you to easily see the consistency of grinds.
Stainless Steel Blade
Offers durability and powerful performance, quickly grinding enough whole coffee beans to make up to 12 cups of coffee.
Removable 4-ounce Stainless Steel Bowl
Features measurement markings on the inside, so you know at a glace the quantity of coffee beans needed to make 4, 8, 10 or 12 cups of coffee. The bowl lifts out, making it easy to transfer grinds to the coffee maker.
Spice Grinder Accessory Kit
Stainless steel spice grinding bowls with spice optimized blade design, for spices such as coriander and cumin. Included with Model BCG211 or can be purchased separately (Part: BCGSGA).
|Blade Coffee and Spice Grinder Combo Pack||Blade Coffee Grinder||Spice Grinder Accessory Kit||Burr Coffee Grinder|
|Stainless Steel Blade||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Stainless Steel Bowl||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Available Colors||Onyx Black||Empire Red, Espresso, Onyx Black||N/A||Contour Silver, Empire Red, Onyx Black|
Heavy duty motor housing, stainless steel 4-ounce capacity bowl with stainless steel coffee grinder blade, clear top cover.
Heavy duty motor housing, stainless steel 4-ounce capacity bowl with stainless steel coffee grinder blade, clear top cover, spice grinder accessory kit.
2 removable grinding bowls to eliminate cross contamination. These grinding bowls have measurement markings and are dishwasher safe. This kit also includes 2 storage lids and 1 shake and sprinkle lid.
1 year hassle-free replacement warranty.
Compare with similar items
KRUPS F203 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder with Stainless Steel Blades, 3-Ounce, Black
Aicok Coffee Grinder Electric Fast and Fine Fineness Coffee Blade Grinder with Removal Coffee Powder Bowl, Stainless Steel Motor Base 200W for Most Efficient Grinding, 2-year warranty
Cuisinart SG-10 Electric Spice-and-Nut Grinder
Secura Electric Coffee Grinder & Spice Grinder with 2 Stainless-Steel Blades Removable Bowl (1-Year Warranty)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Onyx Black||Black||Silver||Stainless/Black||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||3.8 x 3.8 x 8.8 in||3.5 x 3 x 6.75 in||5.75 x 5.51 x 9.69 in||5 x 6 x 9 in||—|
|Material Type||Polycarbonate||Multi||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||1-year warranty|
The KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder makes quick and simple work of grinding beans for up to 12 cups of coffee. Markings on the inside of the stainless steel bowl indicate suitable bean levels for 4, 8, 10 or 12 cups of brewed coffee, and the clear top cover slides on for one-touch operation. Also includes stainless steel grinding blows with spice optimized blade design.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It doesn't get 5 stars, however, for a few small reasons. One, the powder does not stay 100% contained and so a little gets into the base which isn't super easy to clean because of the plastic "plates" that are in there. Not a big deal, but still the powder should stay in the cup or that area should be easier to clean. Also, there should be some sort of rubber feet to keep this thing from wanting to slide around. Lastly it would be nice if the model was available SPECIFICALLY for grinding spice...I feel like I paid $50 for a $40 grinder because I don't care about the coffee grinding cup.
Overall it seems there is no "perfect" grinder. The Krups is cheap and grinds well but you can't clean it with soap and water and it has a low capacity. The Cuisinart grinds really well and you can fully clean it, but the motor burns out frequently for no apparent reason (and it's ugly). The Kitchenaid is cleanable and grinds well, but you may have to manually move the powder around to get the consistency you want, and you'll have to clean the base after each use. Overall, of the grinders under $50, I think this Kitchenaid is the best unit and overall I am happy with the purchase.
- grinds well when new
- coffee grinding cup is large enough to grind enough for a 14 cup coffee maker
- nice to have separate cups for grinding coffee and spices
- very noisy
- a little difficult to get the grinding cups to nest on the gears, but the unit won't start grinding until they are properly nested, so I didn't think this was a big problem. In hindsight I supposed this contributed to the gears turning to powder
- gears that the cups nest on are made of a soft material. Not durable at all.
- pretty expensive to have it wear out in less than 4 months