Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
KitchenAid BCG211OB Blade Coffee and Spice Grinder Combo Pack - Onyx Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clear Top Cover and One-Touch Control allows for operation at the touch of a button—simply push down on the cover to begin grinding and release to stop. The clear cover also allows you to easily see the consistency of grinds.
- Stainless Steel Blade offers durability and powerful performance, quickly grinding enough whole coffee beans to make up to 12 cups of coffee.
- Removable 4-Oz. Stainless Steel Bowl features measurement markings on the inside, so you know at a glace the quantity of coffee beans needed to make 4, 8, 10 or 12 cups of coffee. The bowl lifts out, making it easy to transfer grinds to the coffee maker.
- Model BCG211 includes heavy duty motor housing, stainless steel 4-ounce capacity bowl with stainless steel coffee grinder blade, clear top cover, spice grinder accessory kit.
- 1 year hassle-free replacement warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder
The KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder makes quick and simple work of grinding beans for up to 12 cups of coffee.
Clear Top Cover and One-Touch Control
Allows for operation at the touch of a button—simply push down on the cover to begin grinding and release to stop. The clear cover also allows you to easily see the consistency of grinds.
Stainless Steel Blade
Offers durability and powerful performance, quickly grinding enough whole coffee beans to make up to 12 cups of coffee.
Removable 4-ounce Stainless Steel Bowl
Features measurement markings on the inside, so you know at a glace the quantity of coffee beans needed to make 4, 8, 10 or 12 cups of coffee. The bowl lifts out, making it easy to transfer grinds to the coffee maker.
Spice Grinder Accessory Kit
Stainless steel spice grinding bowls with spice optimized blade design, for spices such as coriander and cumin. Included with Model BCG211 or can be purchased separately (Part: BCGSGA).
Blade Coffee and Spice Grinder Combo Pack
Blade Coffee Grinder
Spice Grinder Accessory Kit
Burr Coffee Grinder
|Stainless Steel Blade||✔||✔||✔||-|
|Stainless Steel Bowl||✔||✔||✔||-|
|Available Colors||Onyx Black||Empire Red, Espresso, Onyx Black||N/A||Contour Silver, Empire Red, Onyx Black|
Heavy duty motor housing, stainless steel 4-ounce capacity bowl with stainless steel coffee grinder blade, clear top cover.
Heavy duty motor housing, stainless steel 4-ounce capacity bowl with stainless steel coffee grinder blade, clear top cover, spice grinder accessory kit.
2 removable grinding bowls to eliminate cross contamination. These grinding bowls have measurement markings and are dishwasher safe. This kit also includes 2 storage lids and 1 shake and sprinkle lid.
1 year hassle-free replacement warranty.
Compare with similar items
KitchenAid BCG111OB Blade Coffee Grinder - Onyx Black
KRUPS F203 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder with Stainless Steel Blades, 3-Ounce, Black
Cuisinart SG-10 Electric Spice-and-Nut Grinder
Westinghouse WCG21SSA Select Series Stainless Steel Electric Coffee and Spice Grinder - Amazon Exclusive
Coffee Grinder Electric 200W KINGTOP Fresh-Grind Coffee Bean Grinder with Stainless Steel Blade for Bean Seed Nut Spice Herb Pepper [2 Years Warranty]
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MY Home Products||Kingtop|
|Color||Onyx Black||Onyx Black||Black||Stainless/Black||Stainless Steel||Black|
|Item Dimensions||3.8 x 3.8 x 8.8 in||4.4 x 4.4 x 8.5 in||3 x 3.5 x 6.75 in||6 x 5 x 9 in||3.4 x 3.4 x 7.4 in||3.7 x 3.7 x 6.6 in|
|Material Type||Polycarbonate||Polycarbonate||Multi||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
The KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder makes quick and simple work of grinding beans for up to 12 cups of coffee. Markings on the inside of the stainless steel bowl indicate suitable bean levels for 4, 8, 10 or 12 cups of brewed coffee, and the clear top cover slides on for one-touch operation. Also includes stainless steel grinding blows with spice optimized blade design.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It doesn't get 5 stars, however, for a few small reasons. One, the powder does not stay 100% contained and so a little gets into the base which isn't super easy to clean because of the plastic "plates" that are in there. Not a big deal, but still the powder should stay in the cup or that area should be easier to clean. Also, there should be some sort of rubber feet to keep this thing from wanting to slide around. Lastly it would be nice if the model was available SPECIFICALLY for grinding spice...I feel like I paid $50 for a $40 grinder because I don't care about the coffee grinding cup.
Overall it seems there is no "perfect" grinder. The Krups is cheap and grinds well but you can't clean it with soap and water and it has a low capacity. The Cuisinart grinds really well and you can fully clean it, but the motor burns out frequently for no apparent reason (and it's ugly). The Kitchenaid is cleanable and grinds well, but you may have to manually move the powder around to get the consistency you want, and you'll have to clean the base after each use. Overall, of the grinders under $50, I think this Kitchenaid is the best unit and overall I am happy with the purchase.
- grinds well when new
- coffee grinding cup is large enough to grind enough for a 14 cup coffee maker
- nice to have separate cups for grinding coffee and spices
- very noisy
- a little difficult to get the grinding cups to nest on the gears, but the unit won't start grinding until they are properly nested, so I didn't think this was a big problem. In hindsight I supposed this contributed to the gears turning to powder
- gears that the cups nest on are made of a soft material. Not durable at all.
- pretty expensive to have it wear out in less than 4 months