KitchenAid Ceramic 3-Inch Paring Knife
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ceramic knives made of Zirconia have a thinner, sharper, and stronger blade for fine slicing
- Cutting with Ceramic cutlery offers precision and mastery with every cut
- Ceramic cutlery should only be used on soft skin vegetables, fruits, and produce such as kiwis, tomatoes, and onions
- Do not use ceramic knives for cutting hard density foods such as yams, potatoes, and frozen meats as this may cause your blade to dull, chip, or break
- Hand wash only
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This 3-inch paring knife is expertly crafted from superior quality ceramic blades for precision and accuracy when cutting a variety of foods. Ceramic blades are sharper and retain their blade edge longer than traditional steel blade. The ergonomically designed handle provides exceptional comfort and durability with an accented endcap to provide a unique handle design. Includes a sheath for protection when stored.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've put it in the dishwasher, but after reading one of the comments about DW soap I will only hand wash after this.
Most recent customer reviews
In the first place, this knife wasn't as sharp as a Henckels knife right out of...Read more