KitchenAid Gourmet 4-Piece Ceramic Chef Knife Set with Sheathes (Black)
|Price:||$27.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Forged from zirconia, second only to diamonds in hardness, these blades are extremely durable and unbelievably sharp.
- Ceramic blades retain their cutting edge 10 times longer than steel blades, and will not rust, stain, or oxidize.
- Set includes 6-inch chef knife, 5-inch Santoku knife, 4-inch paring knife, and 3-inch paring knife, all with blade cover sheaths.
- The ergonomically-designed soft grip handle provides exceptional comfort and feel and is made of nonslip silicone for a surer grip and safer cutting. Each knife is perfectly balanced and weighted for the ultimate control.
- Because they don't rust, ceramic knives are dishwasher-safe (top rack only).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: KitchenAid Gourmet 4-Piece Ceramic Chef Knife Set with Sheathes (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.30||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||FreezingdwarfLLC||BeautyWill Direct||Si Diqiao||Premium Business|
|Item Weight||Information not provided||1.37 pounds||0.13 pounds||0.37 pounds|
|Size||6 inch, 5 inch, 4 inch, 3 inch||Information not provided||7 Inch Long Blade + 5 Inch Long Handle||8 IN|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
KitchenAid Gourmet Gadgets
KitchenAid Gourmet Cookie Dough Scoop
Constructed of stainless steel, with soft-grip handles for comfort and durability. The scoop measures about 1.5 tablespoons of dough, perfect for all recipes.
KitchenAid Gourmet Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
Each cup is expertly crafted from quality stainless steel to resist rust. This set of 4 includes: 1/4-, 1/2-, 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon sizes.
KitchenAid Gourmet Soft-Handle Pizza Wheel
The pizza wheel slices all your favorite pizzas with ease. A durable, sharp stainless steel blade resists rust. The angled wheel allows optimal comfort and performance.
KitchenAid Gourmet Wire Masher
The masher is essential for smooth mashed potatoes or other vegetables or fruit. The thick wire head mashes soft vegetables and fruits with ease.
Every Kitchen Need Met
KitchenAid Gourmet Stainless Steel Pie Server
Serve all your favorite pies quickly and easily. Server is easy to clean and never needs polishing.
KitchenAid Gourmet Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
This set of 4 includes: 1/4-, 1/3-, 1/2- and 1 cup sizes. Cups fit inside one another for easy storage.
KitchenAid Gourmet Asian Strainer
Strainer scoops food out of hot water and oil with ease. An extra-wide opening helps to drain liquids quickly.
KitchenAid Gourmet Box Grater
Grater allows easy, mess-free grating of foods and cheeses. A 3-cup container fits inside the grater to catch the shavings.
About KitchenAid Gadgets
Gadgets help you bring your gourmet dishes to life!
- Innovative gadgets well-equipped for your kitchen
- The KitchenAid collection includes an impressive assortment of tools and gadgets
Features and Benefits
Caring for Stainless Steel Gadgets
- Each piece is constructed from sturdy, durable plastic and stainless steel components for great performance
- Every tool is safe to use on all cookware, including nonstick, and is heat resistant up to 450 degrees
- KitchenAid Gourmet Gadgets are dishwasher safe. (Excludes KitchenAid Gourmet Soft Grip Can Opener)
Top Customer Reviews
So. If you're somebody who doesn't mind throwing away $30 dollars or more on this knife set, or doesn't mind exercising extreme delicate caution in cutting their food as to not break their knife blade, then by all means - buy this knife set.
1) Ceramic Blades: First of all, I do understand that ceramic blades are sharp and stay sharp (the advantage) but are not for cutting hard things - don't even try. So, I have ONE metal blade for times like that, and the rest are a collection of ceramic bladed knives. I like these blades, and the handles are dishwasher safe - even better. Rating: 5 of 5 stars.
2) Not a full tang: You know, I read the reviews of Ceramic bladed knives and there is always some reviewer complaining that it does not have a full tang. That means that the blade material goes all the way back to the handle. First of all, why would you need that for a ceramic bladed knife since you are cutting hard things with it? To even bring that up simply defies the logic for the purpose of this type of knife. Rating: N/A
3) Handle Comfort: I love them! They fit my hand great. I have no complaints at all. 5 of 5 stars.
4) Looks: I like the touch of chrome at the handle end of the knife. 5 of 5 stars.
5) How they cut: There is an assortment of knives, and they all work really good. I used the serrated edge for soft cheese or bread. Smaller knives for slicing up smaller veggies. The largest knife I use for cutting thawed chicken breasts into strips. There is one knife in the bunch called a utility knife - just ignore that. There is no such thing as a ceramic bladed utility knife. You don't want to use them for cutting wire, plastic or any other thing that might be considered "utility" unless its soft.
I am very happy with my purchase and I will be giving sets away for Christmas to friends and family. Remember, make sure you also have at least one metal knife too. Otherwise you will break these!
KitchenAid.... Love your products!! Keep'm coming.
Original post: I have always used stainless steel knives and wanted a change. I heard that ceramic knives stay sharper longer and I liked that there was zero chance of rusting. What I didn’t realize is that there is a sharp learning curve. The difference in weight led to me cutting myself 3 times in 3 days. I felt like a child. They also seem to not be as sharp as steel knives I’ve had. Lastly, I find myself afraid of breaking them which is probably silly, but still.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Knifes cut well but they easily break. 2 knives already broke.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Each one of these knives broke off where the knife attaches to the handlePublished 18 days ago by Todd Kirk
Great knives but sadly the serrated knife broke at the tang during normal usage. I really like how they were packaged and thought the price was spot on. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Joseph
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated chef's knives in our Chef's Knife Reviews.