Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 147 reviews
on January 28, 2014
I bought these for my boyfriend's mom for Christmas and she loved them. She has already used them once to make her famous yeast rolls and said they worked well.

The only thing I would suggest is looking up a user's manual online before using them. Apparently the hooks work best when facing towards each other...however, that information is NOT included with the product. Shipping was also a little more than I would usually pay -- would love to see more products offered with Amazon Prime shipping.
on January 30, 2017
I saw these dough hooks and had to have them – I have been making fresh pasta of late and short of having a counter top mixer, these are a great alternative to kneading by hand. This alternative is not perfect, as I still need to finish kneading by hand for the perfect pasta dough consistency, but I love them and would recommend them to anyone who has been kneading their dough by hand.

Lastly – I have used them for cookie dough, and they are ideally suited for this purpose – I wish I would have known about these earlier.
on February 3, 2016
This really does the job! I have used it once so far to make Roti dough (wheat). I find mixing with hand a bit tough and often insufficient as it makes the roti sort of hard. The hand mixer becomes a bit heavy to hold as you dig through the dough but it does a lovely job. Soft, fluffy rotis AND no mess. Quick I would say. 10 minutes for 10 rotis on slowest speed. Great value at less than $10. Prompt delivery too.
on July 16, 2016
I make my own pizza dough and these work well with my Kitchen Aid hand mixer. I have not tried them with cake dough, but I would assume there would not be any problem because pizza dough is heavier
on July 27, 2016
I have a KitchenAid 6 speed hand mixer (KHM614CU0), and these hooks fit perfectly. I made GF bagels for the first time with them. The mixer had no problems with kneading the dough, and the hooks were fine too. I started on the lowers speed for a while, then continued on medium. The bagels turned out very good.
on July 24, 2016
I've used this product once so far. It worked well for stiff cookie dough.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 26, 2017
These are awesome for pastry dough and biscuits. I have a stand mixer and a bread machine that I use for heavier doughs, but the hand mixer is perfect for light doughs and stiff batter if you have these hooks. Makes the job much less burdensome than trying to do it by hand or breaking out the heavy machinery for a light job.
on May 2, 2014
The two KitchenAid dough hooks I purchased have brought me happiness. Not trying to be corny but they also saved me from buying a bread machine! They really work and for just a small amount of money to make bread dough, excellent. My KitchenAid hand mixer is not new, but still is powerful enough for the hooks to work. They are heavy weight and well made.I only make enough dough for one loaf of bread but for me at 72 years old and not have to hand knead anymore is great.
on June 27, 2016
Got what I needed for my mixer promptly, The goods were accurately described, great price.
on June 11, 2017
Can anyone dispute the excellence of a KitchenAid mixer? This is the "gold standard" of mixers and these dough hooks are up to that standard.