Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Sewingon December 17, 2015
My mixer came with two sizes of stainless steel bowls which I like a lot. But I thought this glass bowl would be the perfect compliment because of the pour spout and being able to put it in the microwave. I really like the lid and the fact that the beaters can be stored dust free. This clear bowl is not only attractive, but it's really nice to be able to watch what is happening inside the bowl.
on August 29, 2016
The glass bowl is bonus if you like to look at your ingredients being mixed. The bowl is quite heavy so it makes pouring the batter into the pans a little difficult. I did like how it's slightly larger than the stainless steel bowl so I'm able to make a big batch of buttercream without it spilling over. It fits great with the artisan 5 quart mixer.
on November 1, 2015
I love this product. It is, so much better than the original stainless steel bowl. First just the ability to see inside the bowl without having to peer into the top is a huge upgrade. Second you can really tell if all the ingredients is mixed appropriately because you can see if anything in the bottom or on the sides is mixed. So excited to have this for the holiday cooking time of year.
on June 21, 2017
Fits perfect for my Artisan Mixer. My Artisan stand mixer came with a metal bowl. So I also ordered this glass bowl. It's nice & heavy. Pots nicely from the spout & no dripping. I use two hands to handle the bowl. I am a senior & just a tad too heavy for my arthritic hands. I hand wash my bowls & the paddles. I like the cover too.
on March 2, 2015
This will be perfect for making cold process and also hot process in the microwave - it is the only bowl 5qt that I could find with a handle.It is 5qt for my larger batches of soap and it does have a pouring lip to make pouring easier. I don't want to insult KitchenAid - we have had one since the 80's and it still works it maybe a little small but it works fine for my gluten free baking and my husband uses the meat grinder attachment it's seen many years of faithful service, and we love it. But this bowl would be too large for that mixer and I need it for soap making. I know I will love it. Thank you
on November 6, 2017
First I bought this as I loved how it looked on my counter with my machine.The second time I used it the rubber foot dislodged and the glass bowl with eggs went flying. This was not the first time the gasket came loose but I never thought it would happen while beating eggs. I count my lucky stars it didn't break apart and cut me.
on July 23, 2015
I'm using this on an old style Kitchen aid mixer and it works fine. The base is a little quirky because of the adapter ring but it works for now and it's the result of me buying an older style, cheaper mixer that requires the base adapter. If I were just using this bowl I think I could adjust the base so it fit a little better, but since I sometimes use the metal bowls that came with the mixer it is a little tight and I worry that the adapter could unscrew when I turn the bowl to unlock it from the base. Hasn't happened yet though and it should be easy enough to get it out if it ever happens.
on July 13, 2017
Extremely disappointed with the quality of this glass bowl. My previous glass bowl was dropped and shattered so I ordered this replacement. I've barely had it two months and only used it a few times but the plastic base is not properly attached and will not secure to the base of the stand mixer. I cannot return the glass bowl because it is past 30 days and am now left with an inferior product that I cannot use. Very disappointed.
on July 2, 2017
I broke one of my other bowls. I like to keep one on hand ... in case that happens so that I'm never without a mixing bowl. Plus, I can mix a cake and then make the frosting in the other bowl without having to go wash it out. I love my KitchenAid ! The glass bowls are SO nice because you can SEE what you're mixing !
on March 15, 2016
Got this for my Mom for Christmas. The pour spout is super convenient, and so is the measuring lines. It can fit under the closed KichenAid with the lid on. Works really well with the scarping mixed. Great to have two bowls when baking multiple recipes! Fit with my mom's KitchenAid that she got at her wedding in 1984!