KitchenAid KAICA Ice Cream Maker Attachment
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Make up to 2 quarts of fresh ice cream, sorbet and a variety of other frozen desserts quickly and easily. (Fits Stand Mixer models KSM6573C and KSM7)
- The dasher rotates inside the freeze bowl to spread, scrape, and mix the batter
- Several recipes are provided in the use & care guide
- 1-Year hassle-free replacement warranty
- Made in the USA
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment
KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment makes up to 2 quarts of fresh ice cream, sorbet and other frozen desserts.
Up to 2.0 Quarts
Ice cream maker attachment produces up to 2.0 quarts of soft-consistency ice cream and other frozen desserts.
The dasher rotates inside the freeze bowl to spread, scrape, and mix the batter.
Several recipes are provided in the Use & Care Guide.
|Dimensions||7.0H x 11.0W x 8.5D/Weight 6.0lbs||7.0H x 11.0W x 8.5D/Weight 6.0lbs|
|Easy to use||✓||✓|
|Designed to work with all models of KitchenAid Stand Mixers||✓||✓|
|Easy to clean||✓||✓|
|Compact Design: can be stored in the freezer or cabinet||✓||✓|
Tips for Great Results
The freeze bowl must be completely frozen to make ice cream or other frozen desserts.
For best results, store the freeze bowl in the back of your freezer where the temperature is coldest for at least 15 hours. Adjusting your freezer to its coldest setting will help the freeze bowl make firmer ice cream faster.
Freezing the bowl at all times allows you the flexibility to make your favorite desserts.
For recipes that need to be pre-cooked, allow the mixture to cool completely in the refrigerator.
All batter recipes need to be completely chilled in the refrigerator before making ice cream.
Most ice cream recipes call for a combination of cream, milk, eggs, and sugar. The type of cream you choose will determine how rich in flavor and how creamy the texture of the finished result. The higher percentage of fat in the cream, the richer and creamier your ice cream will be. Any combination can be used, as long as the liquid measurement stays the same. Lighter ice creams can be made by using more milk than cream, or by eliminating cream. Skim milk will work, but there will be a noticeable difference in texture.
Types of Cream Fat %
- Heavy Cream 36%
- Whipping Cream 30%
- Light Cream 18%
- Half and Half 10%
Make up to 2 quarts of fresh ice cream, sorbet and a variety of other frozen desserts quickly and easily with theKitchenAid Ice Cream Maker. (Fits Stand Mixer models KSM6573C and KSM7) For everything you want to make. KitchenAid.
Seller Warranty Description
1 Year Hassle Free Replacement Warranty
Showing 1-8 of 187 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE-Called Kitchenaid-they were very nice about it and are sending a replacement part-They also provided tips for how to avoid this problem (start device turning before filling bowel with ice cream mix). Will update again when the new part arrives
1. The locking mechanism between the head of the mixer and the top of the dasher is a bit weird. I ended up putting it on top of the dasher then lowering the head onto it. It doesn't seem like a stable lock, but it works.
2. I have an extra fridge. I keep this in the freezer and I can make ice cream whenever I want. I NEED TO LOSE WIEGHT! What was I thinking?!?