|Product Dimensions||35.5 x 35.6 x 70.1 inches|
|Item model number||KBFS25EWMS|
|Included Components||ice_maker, water_dispenser|
KitchenAid KBFS25EWMS Architect Series II 24.8 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KitchenAid Architect Series II KBFS25EW 248 cu ft French Door Refrigerator with Adjustable Spillproof Glass Shelves HumdityControlled Crispers Internal Water Dispenser Ice Maker and Digital Controls Monochromatic Stainless Steelreplacement for KBFS25EVMS KFIS25XVMS
- KitchenAid - KBFS25EWMS
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
KitchenAid KBFS25EWMS 24.8 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator with Adjustable Spillproof Glass Shelves, Humdity-Controlled Crispers, Internal Water Dispenser, Ice Maker and Digital Controls: Monochromatic Stainless Steel
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Every previous refrigerator I owned lasted between 10 and 20 years. This unit is a cheap piece of junk, with a good looking exterior.
Update: My hair dryer defrost kept the freezer dry for a week. Then the leaking issue was back. I am assuming I removed enough ice from the tubes and rear that it took a week to refill and freeze. I had to call in a service repair person. He told us there is a small rubber fitting for drainage that ALWAYS clogs and causes this issue due to poor design. He had to completely disassemble and remove the freezer door, drawer etc to defrost the tubes, then he had to open the back of the fridge to access the rubber nipple on the drainage hose. The opening is so narrow, they continually clog. He cut the end off the original fitting to widen it and reassembled the fridge. $135.00 total, 79.99 was the house call.
The seal around the freezer door is cracked. The freezer is full of frost due to the faulty seal. Of course this part is no longer covered, it is an additional $50 for the part and we will install it ourselves. Customer service is terrible. They do not care one iota that we have had so many issues in such a short timeframe. They did try to sell me a 1 year extended warranty for over $300.
For anyone still considering this brand, please think again! It is absurd that this fridge is only 2 years old and we have had so many issues ( none of them covered under warranty).
AS FYI, alll three times the refrigerator had problems, the symptoms were always the same. The freezer temperature would increase to 8, 9, 10 up to 14 degrees, then go back to 0 only to happen again numerous times throughout the day/week. Eventually it stop returning back to 0 degrees and the refrigerator portion also increased in temperature until both sections no longer cooled.
We are very happy with the space layout. Lots of storage options and pretty easy access to almost everything.
- Each ice cube made produces a loud clunk that you can hear in the next room.
- The ice cube tray is located in the back of the freezer. So, you have to pull the freezer drawer out all the way each time you want a few cubes.
- The freezer drawer is hard to pull out and push in when full (it is always full)
- There is a very low level high pitched whine all the time.
- The filtered ice water is inside and runs very slow. This may be a problem with the installation not allowing enough water through, but you the door is kept open the entire time you are filling a glass. So, we never use it.
- The warning sound if a door is left ajar is barely audible.
- Worried about the reports of flimsy drawers breaking and other mechanical failures.
Bottom line, we should have searched more carefully when making this investment. Probably would not buy this model again.
It's only miserable when you have to wait that long.
In other news, it really is a gorgeous fridge and seemed well made