Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
KitchenAid KCM4212SX Cold Brew Coffee Maker, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy the smooth, rich full-bodied flavor; simply, fill with Coffee and cold water, steep, & enjoy
- Small footprint ideal fit for any refrigerator or kitchen counter
- Built in stainless steel tap to dispense your cold brew from your refrigerator and carrying handle for easy portability
- Beautiful, streamlined design with glass and stainless steel components to preserve taste, for easy use and cleaning
- Reusable stainless steel steeper allows you to brew the Beverage of your choice and is labeled with fill level indicators to take the guesswork out of the brewing process
- Make up to 14 servings* with this cold brew Coffee maker. Simply mix 2 oz of Coffee concentrate with every 6 oz of your favorite milk, water or ice. This brewer makes up to 28 oz of Coffee concentrate that stays fresh in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. *Servings may vary based on Coffee or tea type.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Coffee and Toy||Maikenmen||Kasani||Inner joy||digi sales.|
|Color||Brushed Stainless Steel||Transparent||Glass, Silver||Glass||Glass, Stainless Steel||Clear|
Treat yourself to a smooth and balanced cold brew at home. The kitchenaid(r) cold brew Coffee maker is easy to use, pour and clean.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I honestly picked this product because I have had an interest in cold brewing, love the Kitchen Aid brand, and loved the design of this product. It looks better in person than in these photos (something that almost never happens), and it feels very solid. You can tell this is just good quality once you open the box.
It is a very simple process, fill the filter thingy up with 250g of coffee grounds (I just eyeballed it because they have a fill line to give you an idea of where you should stop pouring, in case [like me] you don't have a digital scale in your kitchen), coarse grounds are what you want to use, but I didn't have any in the house and just used my fine grounds. You let it brew in cold water in your refrigerator or on the counter in room temp (I went with cold water + the fridge) for 12 to 24 hours (the longer it brews the stronger/more bitter it will get); I went with 15 hours. Then you remove the filter thingy and you can begin drinking your coffee. I like it black, so I pour my cup (already filled with ice) a third of the way up with the coffee concentrate you brew from this cold brewer and the rest of the cup with water, stir and enjoy.
It is easy to clean, looks great, holds a large amount of coffee in a small amount of space, and I love how nicely it fits on the shelf of the fridge, as if it was always meant to be there.
If you are thinking about buying this, stop thinking about it and do it. This thing is the greatest thing for coffee lovers since the discovery of the bean.
- Costs as much as 20 cold brew coffees purchased at SB -- just get it!
- Stainless steel and glass, no nasty chemicals to leach into your coffee and the glass container is easy to clean and keep looking sparkling
- The strainer is so fine that there is no chance of grounds getting through, especially if you are using coarser or standard grounds like suggested for cold brewing.
- Fits perfectly in the fridge without taking too much room; square shape is the most efficient use of space.
- Easy access to your cold brew without pulling out a pitcher, just use the metal spigot right in your fridge (high quality, no leak or dipping, easy to clean).
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe parts
- Perfect size for a home and fridge
- Looks fantastic
- super simple to use, hard to go wrong with the premeasured coffee ground reservoir
- Cold brew tastes SO much better and gives you a higher potency product to really get your morning going!
- no annoying cheese cloths or contraptions to deal with
I can't find any... I love it!!
One complaint: it doesn't hold enough for me! 28 oz of cold brew is what someone said you end up with. I'm not sure if this is exactly right, but I feel like I can definitely drink this in a single day. Two days at most. For something that can sit in my fridge for a week or two, it's a waste of effort to continuously brew it. Plus, the day waiting for the brew to complete means you have no coffee in the meantime.
I'd like to see KitchenAid come out with this exact model with a larger capacity, hopefully producing 1 gallon of cold brew after removing the grounds.
You'll need to grind your own coffee to a French press size...medium roast works the best.