BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

VINE VOICEon September 19, 2014
I love this food processor- it is small, easy to store and use and gets those pesky onions chopped quickly. I hesitated to buy this back in 2006 because I had a very expensive full size Cuisinart and really didn't need to spend the money. This little processor has proven itself time after time and is so much easier to use and wash than the full size processor that I have to say it is one of the best appliance purchasers I have made. I just used the calculator and amortized the cost and it is about a penny a day. The processor is still going strong after 8 years and i expect it to work for another 8 years. Good design, lightweight but sturdy- highest recommendation!

I purchased this from Amazon in December of 2006! just a little slow in getting my review done- I wanted to make sure it was reliable :)
on March 22, 2016
Purchased this for my mom for Christmas in 2013 and wanted to give it an honest review so I didn't want to write my review until its had some time put into it. She loves this food processor and has made many meals with it. The blades are extremely sharp and it cuts food very quickly. If for any reason this thing stops working, I would happily purchase another food processor from KitchenAid. The quality of this product is bar none. It feels like it is built very sturdy and meant to last. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for one.
on May 23, 2016
Well made product, great cup size capacity! Purchased about three years ago - this food chopper just died but was well loved for many years. Used this to make salsa, pulse veggies, make bases of sauces, etc. Chopped many onions, garlic and root veggies with this chopper! Sleek design, easy to clean and the base of the product only weighed a few pounds. As this was used on a daily basis, it lasted quite a while! The motor was powerful, unfortunately a bit loud but is to be expected with these type of products. The blade stayed sharp, it was easy to dismantle and very easy to use. Recommend to anyone wanting a quality product at a good price.
on February 2, 2016
I have had this almost five years now, and use it frequently. It is perfect for chopping up baby food, perfect for shredding chicken (about one chicken breast at a time) and many other options. I recently got the big 8 cup processor, and I still use this one for the smaller jobs. It is well worth the price, and works great. It's easy to clean, easy to store, and easy to tote around.
Enthusiast: Petson May 24, 2011
I was expecting something a little different, and almost sent this back, but I'm glad I didn't. I didn't realize you have to hold the button while it's running and when it says it has a self storing cord in the description, I assumed it would coil into the machine on it's own, but it doesn't. You have to wrap it around a couple of pegs built into the base of the machine, which isn't really that easy to do. The cord is a bit thick to wrap easily and get it to stay put. But other than that, it's a good little machine. I make coconut butter with coconut chips (or flakes). I read you could make it this way but didn't really believe it, but it's true.. It just whirls the coconut into a butter. It's small, doesn't take up too much counter space and the color is very pretty, too.
on March 2, 2015
so disappointed in this product, I read the reviews and the description carefully thought it would do what I wanted it to do, but it couldn't. I wanted it to chop flax seeds ok couldn't do it. Perhaps it still has a use-NOPE as I tried it with other items it either didn't chop well or didn't chop at all:( then the base stuck on and I couldn't even remove it:( that was the final straw for me. Total disappointment.
on August 5, 2013
Easy to use, clean-up is a breeze, it's definitely a space-saver and it's stylish to boot, but there's only one problem. Mine only lasted a year. As much as I liked it I didn't replace it with another one....why? because this item is too expensive to replace yearly! The problem with mine was that the motor burned out. Did I use it wrong, maybe? I don't really know, I'll have to do some research on it, or call the company to find out for sure. Maybe next time I'll get a Cuisinart.

I think what happened is, I was only suppose to use short pulses and in reality I did sometimes, although I can't say that was always the case. Did the longer pulses burn out the motor? Maybe. I'm hoping that was the reason, because if I buy another one I'll take more care of it.

Lastly, the only criticism I had about this food processor was the sharpness of the blade. It did the job, but it could've been sharper.
on November 26, 2015
It's a bad product. Stay away! I used it less than 10 times, as I didn't use it to chop things often. But someday, it just stopped working. I contacted KitchenAid customer service, she was 100% sure it was the lid problem. At that time, i was doubt about her theory, as the lid won't have any connection to the whole machine. So she sent a new lid and proven it was a waste time. The lid didn't do anything, let a lone improving. I have additional cheap Magic Bullet blender that I have used for 4 years, and it's still working fine. So i am truly disappointed with KitchenAid products.
on December 29, 2014
I despise my experience with this machine! I called kitchen aid before purchasing and was the told that it could whip 1/2 of an avocado into a smooth purée. Not only was the avocado hopelessly chunky, but he machine smelled smoky during the first use. I have a kitchen aid stand mixer that has survived 9 years of heavy use and I love it. I'm not sure where they went wrong with this mini processor but it is an epic fail! I just used my standard cuisinart processor and did an entire avocado. My son ate 1/2 and I ate 1/2
on January 13, 2015
I tried KithchenAid instead of Cuisinart because I love my Kitchenaid stand mixer. Big mistake.It's chopping is so uneven the thing is useless. I put 1 cup of walnut halves in the chopper to get nuts for a salad. One pulse did nothing. Short pulse 2 left me with a few chopped nuts, tons of walnut dust and many halves intact. I'm returning it immediately and will return to Cuisinart.