KitchenAid KG301 Rotary Grater, Black
|Price:||$29.99 + $7.44 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes fine, coarse, and slicing blades, each made of stainless steel
- Large handle holds food in place while smaller handle turns
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic body disassembles quickly for cleaning
- Measures 8-1/2 inches by 4-1/2 inches
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item KitchenAid KG301 Rotary Grater, Black
|Shipping||$7.44||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Pfantastic ~ Pfinds||Home Fashions||BigKitchen||WineStuff|
Convenient rotary grater with interchangeable stainless steel barrels to handle everything from parmesan cheese to unground pepper / Dishwasher safe Includes 7 different cables, for maximum compatibility Supports various LG, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung, & Sanyo phones (please visit http - //www.datapilot.com/phones_universal.htm to see if your phone is supported)
Top customer reviews
came packaged with one! I read the small print, and if you get it through "C & M Medical / Fragrance" that theirs only comes with ONE!
I did not see that small fine print unfortunately in advance before ordering. Amazon shows pictures and describes the 3 different blades!
DON'T BE DUPED INTO BUYING IT FROM "C & M " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame on you Amazon, for associating yourself and recommending purchasing
through this company! This is FALSE advertising, if you ask me!
I told my daughter to send it back!!!!!!
1. Very poor and unthoughtful impractical design. I can see this after using this regularly for more than a month and tossing it in to trash.
2. Blades to grate are not sharp enough hence grating is not efficient.
3. Residual large chunks (left overs) of whatever you grate.
4. Very difficult to clean completely.
5. Lot of force required in this manual grater.
I don't recommend this grater to anyone. Better invest your money on something else.
Before it broke, however, it did work okay for parmesan cheese.
Read what the other reviewers are saying and heed their advice. 20+ people do NOT like this product for a REASON. My review is below.
Like everything else emanating from China these days, this product has had the durability engineered OUT of it. The Stainless Steel that it SHOULD be constructed with has been replaced by cheap, plastic GARBAGE. The money you THINK you will save by buying this unit is illusory. The plastic handle will soon crack near the drum, and then break off. This is assuming, of course, that the knob for the crank handle remains attached which is a questionable proposition on this product.