KitchenAid KGSSA Stand Mixer Attachment Pack 2 with Food Grinder, Rotor Slicer & Shredder, and Sausage Stuffer
|Price:||To see our price, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later. Why?|
|FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Attaches to the multipurpose power hub
- Grind raw or cooked food, slice, shred, make homemade sausage
- Easy to clean
- Fits all KitchenAid Stand Mixers built after 1990
- Includes food grinder, rotor slicer and shredder, sausage stuffer; 1-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
KitchenAid Mixer Attachment Pack 2
Use the power of your KitchenAid Stand Mixer with any of the attachments included in this pack.
Mixer Attachment Pack 2
The food grinder helps you grind vegetables for homemade salsa or raw meat, which you can then turn into homemade sausage using the sausage stuffer. Plus, the rotor slicer/shredder makes quick work of shredding cheeses and slicing vegetables for a variety of other dishes.
Easy to Install on the Attachment Hub of Stand Mixer
Simply attach to the multipurpose attachment hub and the power of the stand mixer begins processing.
Designed to fit all KitchenAid Stand Mixers
Designed to fit all KitchenAid Stand Mixers.
Easy to Clean
Clean grinding plates with warm, soapy water. All other parts are dishwasher safe.
Food Grinder (FGA), Rotor Slicer/Shredder (RVSA), Sausage Stuffer Kit (SSA).
|Attachment Pack 2 with Food Grinder, Rotor Slicer & Shredder, and Sausage Stuffer||Attachment Pack 1 with Food Grinder, Fruit & Vegetable Strainer, and Rotor Slicer & Shredder||Attachment Pack 3 with Food Grinder, Citrus Juicer and Sausage Stuffer|
|Compatibility||Compatible with Any KitchenAid Stand Mixer||Compatible with Any KitchenAid Stand Mixer||Compatible with Any KitchenAid Stand Mixer|
|Attaches to Power Hub||✓||✓||✓|
|Includes Multiple Attachments||✓||✓||✓|
|Fruit & Vegetable Strainer||-||✓||-|
|Warranty||1 Year Replacement Warranty||1 Year Replacement Warranty||1 Year Replacement Warranty|
includes two stainless steel grind plates (fine and coarse). Grind raw or cooked meat and dried bread using the fine plate. The coarse plate is used to grind firm vegetables, dried fruits, cheese and raw or cooked meat.
includes four stainless steel cones for thick or thin slices of firm fruits and vegetables, as well as fine or coarse shreds of crisp vegetables, nuts, and dry bread.
Sausage Stuffer Kit
quickly produces fresh sausage from scratch. Two stuffing tubes are included; a 3/8”stuffing tube to make small breakfast sausage, and a 5/8” stuffing tube to prepare larger varieties, such as Bratwurst, Italian or Polish sausage.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The blade does not touch the grinding disk. This is like trying to cut paper with scissors whose blades don't touch. It doesn't work. To fix this, take a thin yogurt or cottage cheese lid (1 mm thin or less) and cut a circle the size of a penny out. Then in the center of the circle, cut a 3/8 inch square out. Put this plastic washer on the worm drive before putting the blade on. Then put the blade on. Next, put some olive or other food oil on the grinding disk and put the grinding disk on with the oil facing the blade. Then put the plastic collar on snugly but not tight. Now turn the mixer on to speed four and grind away. Meat goes through very easily without really any pressure from the food stomper. It looks like nicely ground hamburger, doesn't clog the grinder, and you don't have to chill it first.
Note: The plastic washer must be 1 mm thin or less so the cutting blade's square hole does not sit higher than the top of the square shaft that turns it!
2. The large holed grinding disk that comes with the grinder has the inside edge of the inside holes cut inside the path of the cutting blade so that not all the meat is cut across these inside holes. This is very bad. What happens is uncut meat then tends to wrap around the spindle and gets between the blade and the grinding disk separating them (when you don't have the plastic washer installed) and seriously degrades all cutting action.Read more ›
I own a KitchenAid stand mixer which I love.
I was disappointed in the quality of this attachment and felt it was cheaply made for a KitchenAid.
I would not purchase this attachment again and I would not recommend it.
Minus one for the meat hopper (where you put in the meat). The well could be bigger. It gets teadious to constantly be filling and stuffing. I think a new design should have a larger hole for stuffing meat. :)
I would buy it again though. Using the Kitchen Aid for everything!
I used it to make slaw. The smallest processor blade was way too small and basically liquefied the carrots and cabbage. The other, larger grater blade part worked somewhat, but chunks would come out the side rather than go through the grater. It was so hard to get it to grate that I had to force it through. I don't plan to use it again so it will just be a wasted purchase.
I will use the sausage grinder and stuffer though since I have used another one exactly like it. Don't buy this combo. Just get the grinder and get a decent food processor.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have one of these sets and love it so my youngest daughter wanted one for her birthday. She has it and is using it and loves it.Published 7 days ago by Kathryn E. Brigger
We were actually pleasantly surprised by the grinder & sausage stuffing attachments. My husband wanted to make sausage, but we didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on... Read morePublished 7 days ago by flamingogirl
I love this product! From grinding venison and chicken, to stuffing sausage this is one of my favorite Kitchen Aid attachments.Published 10 days ago by Mommy's
Slicer works great, meat grinder little slow but gets the job done, don't know why these don't come with a 400$ machinePublished 25 days ago by tony
Made coleslaw with the shredder attachment and the cabbage kept getting stuck so you have to clean it frequently for the blade to work. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Reikisister
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated juicers in our Juicer Reviews.