KitchenAid KHB100OB Hand Blender, Onyx Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Immersion hand blender with powerful, quiet motor for blending, mixing, whipping, and more
- Durable snap-in attachment with stainless-steel blade and protective stainless-steel splashguard
- 8-inch immersion; variable speed-control dial; one-touch "on/off" power button; ergonomic, non-slip grip
- Dishwasher-safe attachments and accessories; 3-cup blending beaker and sealing lid included
- Measures 17 by 3 by 6 inches; 1-year, hassle-free, replacement warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
KitchenAid Hand Blenders
The KitchenAid Hand Blender provides exceptional control to mix all ingredients with ease.
Blend, crush, chop, whisk, and puree smoothies, sauces, baby food, soup and more. Create endless culinary creations, quickly and conveniently.
The KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Blender is one countertop appliance with limitless options and versatility. The 8-inch blending arm reaches perfectly into deeper pots. The Industry's First Interchangeable Bell Blade Assemblies can be easily changed with no tools required; Simply twist off and on to switch from one bell blade assembly to another. The S-blade is ideal for blending, the multi-purpose blade crushes ice and the frother/beater blade froths milk. Also included, a whisk and chopper attachment for even greater versatility. Model KHB2571 also includes a 13-inch blending arm.
The 3-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, crush, chop, puree and whisk. Simply choose the appropriate speed for your ingredients. The chopper attachment is great for processing harder cheeses, nuts and creating graham cracker crusts. The included whisk attachment whips creams and egg whites to fluffy peaks. Model KHB2352 also comes with a removable pan guard; does not come with jar lid or storage bag.
The 2-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, puree, and crush with ease. Two speeds provide control for food, such as, smoothies, soups, or baby food. The blending arm twists off for quick and easy cleanup.
|5-Speed Hand Blender- Brushed Stainless Steel (KHB2571)||5-Speed Hand Blender (KHB2561)||3-Speed Hand Blender (KHB2351)||3-Speed Hand Blender (KHB2352)||2-Speed Hand Blender (KHB1231)|
|1-Liter Blending Pitcher||✓||-||-||-||-|
|3-Cup Blending Jar with Lid||-||✓||✓||No lid included||✓|
|8" Blending Arm||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|13" Blending Arm||✓||-||-||-||-|
|Interchangeable Bell Blade Assemblies||✓||✓||-||-||-|
|Whisk and Chopper Attachment||✓||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Removable Pan Guard||✓||✓||-||✓||-|
|Storage||Storage Case||Storage Case||Storage Bag||-||-|
|Available Colors||Brushed Stainless Steel||Contour Silver, Liquid Graphite, Onyx Black||Contour Silver, Onyx Black, White||Contour Silver||Boysenberry, Cranberry, Crystal Blue, Contour Silver, Empire Red, Green Apple, Ice, Lavender, Majestic Yellow, Onyx Black, Tangerine, White, Watermelon|
Removable 8-inch Blending Arm
The Removable 8-inch Blending Arm locks into the motor body for easy operation when blending in deeper pots.
Soft Grip Handle
The soft grip handle offers a non-slip and comfortable grip when continuously blending ingredients.
3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid
The 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid is convenient for individual blending jobs, to serve or store for later. Top-rack dishwasher safe. Lid not included with Model KHB2352. Model KHB2571 comes with 4-Cup Pitcher.
1-Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty.
Ideal for quickly blending soups, mixing beverages, and more, this immersion handheld blender features a quiet, powerful motor and a sharp stainless-steel blade with a protective stainless-steel splashguard. For mixing all the way to the bottom of deep pots or pitchers, its durable snap-in attachment can be immersed as far down as 8 inches. The blender's speed-control dial offers variable speeds ranging from nine (high) to one (low), while its power button allows for one-touch starting and stopping. Two ejector buttons, one on either side of the blender body, ensure simple attachment removal. Other convenient features include quick and easy assembly and storage, a 5-foot extra-long power cord, and a comfortable, ergonomic, non-slip grip. A 3-cup blending beaker and sealing lid come included. For simple clean up, all attachments and accessories can go in the dishwasher and the smooth surface of the blender body wipes clean. Available in a variety of fashionable colors, the immersion handheld blender measures 17 by 3 by 6 inches and carries a one-year, hassle-free, replacement warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Simple and yet powerful, this premium immersion blender will deliver professional results for any kitchen.
- Powerful motor: The sturdy motor provides powerful blending action. Designed for quiet, long-life operation.
- Variable speeds: the speed control dial on top of the immersion blender offers speeds ranging from nine (high) to one (low) that enable the immersion blender to whip creams and egg whites, to chop foods, and to process a wide variety of liquids as well.
- One-touch power: Press and hold the power button on the front of the immersion blender to operate. Simply release pressure on the power button to stop blending.
- Comfort grip: body of the immersion blender houses the motor and is designed for a comfortable, ergonomic, non-slip grip.
- Blending attachment: The stainless-steel blending attachment snaps into place in the motor body. The sharp, stainless-steel blade is protected by a splashguard to help prevent splattering of ingredients.
- Ejector buttons: two ejector buttons, one on each side of the immersion blender body, provide easy removal of attachments when processing tasks are complete.
- 8-inch immersion depth: use the immersion blender in deep pots or pitchers and mix all the way to the bottom.
- 3-cup blending beaker and lid: Large enough to handle individual blending jobs. Lid seals the top of the beaker to store blended ingredients.
- Convenient: The smooth surface of the immersion blender body and adapters allows for easy clean-up. All attachments and accessories are dishwasher safe. Compact, contemporary design assembles quick and easily, and stores neatly inside the storage bag.
- Ergonomic design; 5-foot round power cord.
- Stylish: available in four designer colors to accent any kitchen.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Maybe this is Chinese industrial warfare. Both of these "Made in China" products failed just as I was trying to blend my breakfast smoothie. I was left hungry and very irritated - making it impossible for me to have a productive day. I am sure some Chinese engineer is collecting his awards and is giggling in his cubicle at the thought of the havoc he has wreaked.
I am a victim of advertising and the belief that if it costs more it must be better. That is why I purchased the "top of the line". Now I am going to test out the least expensive blender and see if it is as good or any better.
I wouldn't dare to try to chip away at ice for a smoothie or try to mince a baseball-sized onion without prepping it first, but it works wonders for soups and sauces. It took a while to get used to using it at full speed without getting sauce all over my shirt and the walls, but that's user error because the sauce or liquid wasn't quite tall enough in the pan.
One task it's surprisingly not good at is mashing avocados that are not quite ripe - food processor definitely wins for that task. Still, 5 stars because it's not like that was an advertised use.
I have used other brand immersion blenders at friends' houses, but none has the power and commercial quality of this one. Highly recommend!
So When I was blending up a pot of black bean soup which was only a bit thick, I was surprised when the blender was getting VERY hot in my hand! I let it cool down & didn't use it any more that day & since then it has worked fine. But was concerned that what I didn't deem as "THICK" would cause such a close call.
So be forewarned, this works great but has to be monitored as you use it (by how HOT the handle is getting) as to whether or not it is approaching it's limits before blowing the fuse & becoming a relic!
So BE CAREFUL!!
BTW before I bought this I was toying with buying the $69.00 "300" model of this with the attachments & I called kitchen-aide to see if the "300" in the model number signified more power, higher watts etc.........
They said that the difference was only in the additional attachments, the blender itself was EXACTLY the same. I think the additional $40.00 for the few attachments is waaaaayyyy over priced, so IF you were wonderingthe difference between the 2 models here is the info you need to see which one YOU would prefer, for me it was to go with this one.
Good Luck & happy whirring!
It is powerful. I can puree ingredients for pizza sauce in less than 30 seconds. I have puree'd spinach leaves for spinach pasta (does a great job). It took about 2 minutes, mostly due to having to keep adding spinach. I don't think I've used it on any of the higher speed settings more than once or twice, because the lower settings work well for me.
Dis-assembly and cleanup is a breeze, I usually pulse it in a bit of hot water with dish detergent in it, then hand rinse and dry.