KitchenAid KHB1231GA 2-Speed Hand Blender, Green Apple
|Price:||$36.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Removable 8" Blending Arm with Fixed Blade locks into the motor body for easy operation.
- The stainless steel S-shaped fixed blade quickly blends ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups or baby food.
- The soft grip handle offers a non-slip and comfortable grip when continuously blending ingredients.
- The 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid is convenient for individual blending jobs, to serve or store for later. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- 2-Speed Settings
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
KitchenAid Hand Blenders
The KitchenAid Hand Blender provides exceptional control to mix all ingredients with ease.
The KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Blender is one countertop appliance with limitless options and versatility. The 8-inch blending arm reaches perfectly into deeper pots. The Industry's First Interchangeable Bell Blade Assemblies can be easily changed with no tools required; Simply twist off and on to switch from one bell blade assembly to another. The S-blade is ideal for blending, the multi-purpose blade crushes ice and the frother/beater blade froths milk. Also included, a whisk and chopper attachment for even greater versatility. Model KHB2571 also includes a 13-inch blending arm.
The 3-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, crush, chop, puree and whisk. Simply choose the appropriate speed for your ingredients. The chopper attachment is great for processing harder cheeses, nuts and creating graham cracker crusts. The included whisk attachment whips creams and egg whites to fluffy peaks. Model KHB2352 also comes with a removable pan guard; does not come with jar lid or storage bag.
The 2-Speed Hand Blender let's you blend, puree, and crush with ease. Two speeds provide control for food, such as, smoothies, soups, or baby food. The blending arm twists off for quick and easy cleanup.
|5-Speed Hand Blender- Brushed Stainless Steel (KHB2571)||5-Speed Hand Blender (KHB2561)||3-Speed Hand Blender (KHB2351)||3-Speed Hand Blender (KHB2352)||2-Speed Hand Blender (KHB1231)|
|1-Liter Blending Pitcher||✓||-||-||-||-|
|3-Cup Blending Jar with Lid||-||✓||✓||No lid included||✓|
|8" Blending Arm||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|13" Blending Arm||✓||-||-||-||-|
|Interchangeable Bell Blade Assemblies||✓||✓||-||-||-|
|Whisk and Chopper Attachment||✓||✓||✓||✓||-|
|Removable Pan Guard||✓||✓||-||✓||-|
|Storage||Storage Case||Storage Case||Storage Bag||-||-|
|Available Colors||Brushed Stainless Steel||Contour Silver, Liquid Graphite, Onyx Black||Contour Silver, Onyx Black, White||Contour Silver||Boysenberry, Cranberry, Crystal Blue, Contour Silver, Empire Red, Green Apple, Ice, Lavender, Majestic Yellow, Onyx Black, Tangerine, White, Watermelon|
Removable 8-inch Blending Arm
The Removable 8-inch Blending Arm locks into the motor body for easy operation when blending in deeper pots.
Soft Grip Handle
The soft grip handle offers a non-slip and comfortable grip when continuously blending ingredients.
3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid
The 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid is convenient for individual blending jobs, to serve or store for later. Top-rack dishwasher safe. Lid not included with Model KHB2352. Model KHB2571 comes with 4-Cup Pitcher.
1-Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
1. It is a blender. It is not a mixer. It is not a dough hook. It is not a coffee grinder. It is not a nut grinder. Blender. If you want to make pizza dough or grind coffee beans or pulverize nuts, buy the appropriate appliance to do that. If you want to make smoothies or guacamole or applesauce or really, really smooth mashed potatoes, this is the appliance for you.
2. The stainless arm thing will not disconnect from the rest of the machine if you connect it properly. The arm will go on in several different positions (because both the base and the arm are round), but there is only ONE correct position. This correct position is indicated by a little notch on the arm that matches up with a little notch on the base part, and if they are not lined up it doesn't "click" into the correct locked position. If they DO match up and it clicks into place, the thing is not coming apart. Thus, this is not a design flaw, it's user error.
I highly recommend this product and I'm so glad I bought this instead of another food processor or a baby food maker for making baby food!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I truly love this product! It has become my favorite kitchen tool! I mainly use it for making baby food and it is awesome! Read morePublished 3 days ago by Corine Rigby
I'm enjoying using this so much. In a flash I can easily blend things that used to take much more effort and time. Cleanup is so much easier than a regular blender. Read morePublished 7 days ago by W. D. Frank
This model was not a good choice for me. I've been using a Braun model that cost about $75 thirty years ago. It was good for my purpose except it was hard to clean. Read morePublished 10 days ago by jim
Excellent little hand blender. Wife had surgery and needs to eat pureed foods for a few weeks. This works MUCH BETTER than our baby bullet (in fact, the baby bullet just plain... Read morePublished 10 days ago by G1yp4.1337
Doesn't blend as fine as my magic bullet. But I'm keeping it because it can be used in hot soups safelyPublished 11 days ago by Madhavi Kajwe